Thoughts on a new club and it's first adventure into European football.

Since when was Greyskull classed as the South side?

I've heard it referred to as the team from the south side of the river which it definitely is. However I would say it's more south-west.

The teams from the south side are Queens Park and Pollok.

It should never be called Greyskull. Snake mountain is where skeletor is from and a lot more apt.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Deary me two pages of desperate middle aged men falling over one and other to make the same rehashed 5 year old jokes. Every single one of you are the definition of "yer da".

Stop having fun everyone!

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

People can do what they like . Although if that's your definition of fun I would suggest getting out more 

They are obviously enjoying themselves (and let's be honest, you whinging about it is probably only enhancing their enjoyment).

37 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

And I am commenting on their enjoyment . It's a free world . 

I love all these "free speech"/"it's a free world" justifcations. If the best thing you can say about your patter is that it's not illegal...

13 hours ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Congratulations to Scottish Professional Football's youngest side in their European debut tonight. These plucky young upstarts defeated Luxembourg's finest ( although not their champions, as they gave up on the ludicrous notion of running a league there years ago ) 1-0 at Ibrox. Let's hope their opponent's name, Progres, is not portentous......

No one has ever won the Luxembourg top league as Rangers have never competed in it  #davekingfacts

7 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

People can do what they like . Although if that's your definition of fun I would suggest getting out more 

When The Rangers pump Celtic 5-1 at Celtic Park I'll be sure to take your advice and triumphantly f**k off for a few months just like you do when yer new club gets fucked over. :)

15 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

When The Rangers pump Celtic 5-1 at Celtic Park I'll be sure to take your advice and triumphantly f**k off for a few months just like you do when yer new club gets fucked over. :)

If I am ever middle aged , lonely and clearly demented I will remember to come back and seek your advice 

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

If I am ever middle aged , lonely and clearly demented I will remember to come back and seek your advice 

Why wait wee man, you clearly need it ffs. :lol:

Archived