Thoughts on a new club and it's first adventure into European football.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Steph17 said:

A truly historic night on the south side as a whole new football concept begins for the first time.

Great achievement by this new club to go from League 2 to the Europa League in just 6 years. Can't see why their fans think last season was so bad, they were 3rd after being in League 2 6 years ago. Historic!

Congratulations to Scottish Professional Football's youngest side in their European debut tonight. These plucky young upstarts defeated Luxembourg's finest ( although not their champions, as they gave up on the ludicrous notion of running a league there years ago ) 1-0 at Ibrox. Let's hope their opponent's name, Progres, is not portentous......

Must be a record for one of the youngest clubs in Europe to both win a 90 tie and to have scored a goal. Sadly I don't think The Rangers fans will want to take this monumental achievement. :(

Was Kranjcar playing for the amount of time he was on the field of play a record as well with all his injury problems.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Celtic supporters leaving that one alone... wonder why?

I stay closer to Ibrox than I do than do to Celtic Park, so you can shut the f**k up right. :angry:

But I do live in Glasgow though. :lol:

Archived