A-League 2017/18

Eednud

They’ve definitely gone backwards, the away draw against Thailand a prime example as was allowing Iraq to gain a draw plus almost fucking things up big time at home to Saudi. They just seemed incapable of finishing games off gave us a few too many squeaky bum moments.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tin foil hat wearers in Melbourne are convinced that its a Sydney based conspiracy driven by Robbie Slater, Craig Foster and an unnamed FFA insider who have some kind of historic grudge against Ange.

That'll explain Slaters heads gone on twitter then

Good result, especially with our injury crisis and loosing Keogh so early. The 4th officials lateness to get keogh subbed off was at fault for city's goal, although a sublime free kick from McCormick.

The VAR was the correct decision and the red was called for as it was a high challenge with studs up

Got the third game and secured the three points

On 11/24/2017 at 20:41, G_Man1985 said:

Aston Villa loanee Ross McCormack is firing in the goals for Melbourne City emoji108.png

Didn't realise he was playing over in Aussie

Hasn't scored from open play; all his goals have been free-kicks or penalties. Has already been dropped for one game for being late for training. Fat time waster over here for a holiday.

Heading Down Under in February and taking in games at Adelaide United and Perth Glory, does that mean I need to go dressed as a Wookie? :huh:

Yes *

* not really but you'd get on the tv and give the rest of us a laugh!

16 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Yes *

* not really but you'd get on the tv and give the rest of us a laugh!

I'll roast to death in a Wookie costume............

Anyway, I first saw an NSL match at the old Brandon Park, Wollongong. Would be great to see the Wolves return as an expansion club

1 hour ago, Goalie Hamish said:

Heading Down Under in February and taking in games at Adelaide United and Perth Glory, does that mean I need to go dressed as a Wookie? :huh:

You can see the 2 in 1 if you make the Reds v Glory game on 3 Feb. At least both Reds Feb home games are 7.20pm kick-offs on a Saturday at this stage. 

26 minutes ago, Eednud said:

You can see the 2 in 1 if you make the Reds v Glory game on 3 Feb. At least both Reds Feb home games are 7.20pm kick-offs on a Saturday at this stage. 

Its going to be Adelaide v Mariners followed a week later by Glory v Man City.  If the ACL draw is kind I might get an SFC game midweek.

Archived