TRNSMT Festival

Cumdog35

28 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

I have heard a couple of rumours that a 'big' announcement is happening in the next week or two. I expect either nothing or an extremely mediocre band to be announced. 

On 11/01/2018 at 18:05, Staggie_93 said:

Arctic Monkeys are now back. Be surprised if they don’t play this now :thumsup2

Yip.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Donathan said:

Arctics doing a massive European festivals tour but only TRNSMT in the U.K., so it’s going to be the hottest ticket in town for sure.

Worth noting it says "only U.K. festival announced" meaning that it's not the only one they're doing. They were able to get in there first though. I also imagine that means it'll be a late summer one they're doing as well like Reading and Leeds.

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

They're in the US during it.

I'm hoping for Muse. If they go for a smaller one and go with Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, I will properly lose every bit of my shit.

Gutted, it's pish how they have a "UK" tour and only playing 2 venues both in England.

They'll be back for Reading and Leeds by the looks of it, so expect them to do Summer Sessions as well.

I've heard that R&L are only getting one of foos/arctics, foos are the more likely of the two. The other too headliners will consist of an up and coming British band (Royal Blood most likely) and a hip hop type (Kendrick Lamar is the favourite)

• 1 month later...