TRNSMT Festival

Cumdog35

I am going to the Sunday, I was torn between the Saturday and Sunday but I went for the Sunday ticket as I prefer more of the support. While outside of Radiohead, Saint Motel and at a push Belle and Sebastian, the Friday did not really interest me. 

It's only the Friday for me, as I'm busy the rest of the weekend. The Saturday would have been a fun enough day as well. The Sunday doesn't appeal much to me at all. The 1975 are fucking shite and I've seen Biffy on this tour.

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:37, well fan for life said:

Bought Friday tickets as soon as I saw Radiohead on the bill. Not particularly arsed about much else. 

Same as me although I just found out that a band called The Sundowners are playing around 6pm on one of the smaller stages, fully recommend them mate, cracking band!

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:12, paul-r-cfc said:

Working behind one of the bars on the Saturday and Sunday so will hopefully be near enough a stage to listen in

Any idea what swally will be on offer, is it just Carlsberg? god help us all if it is.

Any idea what swally will be on offer, is it just Carlsberg? god help us all if it is.

Carlsberg, Somersby Cider, Smirnoff and Jack Daniels are the sponsors so can't imagine there will be much variety away from them unfortunately. There's a cocktail bar too as far as I know

33 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

Same as me although I just found out that a band called The Sundowners are playing around 6pm on one of the smaller stages, fully recommend them mate, cracking band!

I'll give them a swatch. 

I reckon Belle & Sebastian will be a laugh when everyone's pished and up for a dance about. 

1 hour ago, well fan for life said:

I'll give them a swatch. 

I reckon Belle & Sebastian will be a laugh when everyone's pished and up for a dance about. 

I'm not a massive fan of them but I do like a few of their songs, I'm pretty confident by the time they come on I'll be half cut and will enjoy it!

Seen Radiohead are on for 2.5 hours, good bye legs!! Cannae wait tho!

7 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

I'm not a massive fan of them but I do like a few of their songs, I'm pretty confident by the time they come on I'll be half cut and will enjoy it!

Seen Radiohead are on for 2.5 hours, good bye legs!! Cannae wait tho!

I'm not a particularly big fan either, but I reckon after about 10 pints I'll be up for a laugh during it. 

Don't think I'm mentally prepared for 2.5 hours of Radiohead. It's going to be fucking incredible. :thumsup2

3 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I'm not a particularly big fan either, but I reckon after about 10 pints I'll be up for a laugh during it. 

Don't think I'm mentally prepared for 2.5 hours of Radiohead. It's going to be fucking incredible. :thumsup2

You may cry, tears of joy that is haha! They played a gig the other night, 25 song set, mama mia!