Shawlands fp

ROSS-THISTLE-76

Shawlands fp are on the search for new management and players for the forthcoming season.
The club have great playing and training facilities.
Home games are played at the much sought after lochinch pitches.
And training nights which will be on a Tuesday night between 7-9 are held at the excellent whitehill secondary 3G pitch.
With the club having a long standing relationship with the Scottish amateur football league and this season being the clubs 60th anniversary.
Any new coaches / players coming on board will not be disappointed with what is on offer and will see what a great opportunity this will be.
Any interested parties please get in touch with secretary Scott McCondichie by either pm or on 07730952753.
Please no time wasters as this is far too important a post not to take serious or to be hesitant about as there will be I am sure plenty of interest in taking the club forward.

Please like and share!

IMG_2349.JPG

9 hours ago, ROSS-THISTLE-76 said:

Shawlands fp are on the search for new management and players for the forthcoming season.
The club have great playing and training facilities.
Home games are played at the much sought after lochinch pitches.
And training nights which will be on a Tuesday night between 7-9 are held at the excellent whitehill secondary 3G pitch.
With the club having a long standing relationship with the Scottish amateur football league and this season being the clubs 60th anniversary.
Any new coaches / players coming on board will not be disappointed with what is on offer and will see what a great opportunity this will be.
Any interested parties please get in touch with secretary Scott McCondichie by either pm or on 07730952753.
Please no time wasters as this is far too important a post not to take serious or to be hesitant about as there will be I am sure plenty of interest in taking the club forward.

Please like and share!

IMG_2349.JPG

As with Bridgewater's situation, I hope you manage to attract good, reliable

people into the positions that have been advertised. Shawlands have a proud

record and it is remarkable you will be celebrating 60 years. Good luck!

Hope you pull through Scott, would be a huge loss to SAFL & to all the guys that have kept Shawlands running for 60 years

Another huge loss after whitehill fp last year.

6 hours ago, ROSS-THISTLE-76 said:

Guys it is now not looking good at all. Coaches stepped down and players have gone awol.

thank you for your kind words.

My offer to help still stands. Hope the situation takes a turn for the better.

Archived