Fair play to the boys on Rangers Media

Please God Kincardine allow me this post without your usual nonsense about looking on other teams forums. You don't do it, I do. It makes me pathetic and you amazing. You are the champion of the world.

Anyway, the guys over on Rangers Media have created this belter of a thread where they poke fun at some of the nonsense they have put up with over the last few years, it's a great read and some either forgotten about classics and/or events that you may not have read about before.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/308426-the-banter-years/

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
P and B types post on Rangers media then give it the " look what they're posting" routine....

If this is P+B guys then fair play to them for their commitment.

It's actually a good read.  Lots of humility and self deprecation.

Plenty of the highlights identified would be the same as some of us would pick on a similar thread on here.  As Dindeleux says, fair play to them.  

Here is the grief model we call the 7 Stages of Grief:
  • SHOCK & DENIAL- You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. ...
  • PAIN & GUILT- ...
  • ANGER & BARGAINING- ...
  • "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS- ...
  • THE UPWARD TURN- ...
  • RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH- ...
  • ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-

From the 1st page alone

Calamity Bell with his chocolate wrists in the play-off final against Motherwell.

Kevin Kyle thinking he'd have to bargain with us to get 2k a week then we offered him 8k.

McCoist cancelling lower league games as we had players on international duty. 

Even just thinking about the Ramsdens Cup final at Easter Road still makes me feel sick.

Mr Super Ali Robbing McCoist,who's company grossed £3.4mil last year and still robbed my club of £600k to dig his garden.

Charles Green doing a sky sports news interview from his hospital bed.

Hearts beatin Cowdenbeath 10-0 and us drawing 0-0 with them the week after

Loaning in 5 players from Newcastle, one of which played half an hour, another didn't play at all, another was in the IRA, and another had AIDS. 

Comedy gold.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

P and B types post on Rangers media then give it the " look what they're posting" routine....

The guy who started the thread on RM has 4,310 posts and great reputation, says he is "staunch as ****" and you reckon he is a "P and B type" on the wind up?

Pretty sure you had me down as some closet Tim too at one point, but this takes the biscuit

Your paranoia knows no bounds...

1 hour ago, bennett said:

A lot of the posters on there have a post count in the 1000s. I say fair play to them for the self deprecating humour.

I feel I need to step in and defend bennet here.

He's clearly an absolute fucking moron and has in the past been banned from this very forum for using the sexual abuse of children as a point scoring exercise. 

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Please God Kincardine allow me this post without your usual nonsense about looking on other teams forums. You don't do it, I do. It makes me pathetic and you amazing. You are the champion of the world.

No apostrophe after 'teams'?  Fucking atrocious thread and you should be ashamed.

The rest of it?  FF have similar and I was amused.

Picture the scene...Rangers had only beaten Alloa once in 4 previous meeting that season and the memory of the 3-2 defeat in the Challenge Cup was still haunting the staunch.

So when Alloa equalise in the last 5 minutes at Ibrox this happens...

The Banter Years thread on FF is an amusing read.  Just take it at face value and please don't try and analyse the arse out of it:
http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1112855-The-Banter-Years-Forgotten-Gems-(51-Viewing)

Not surprised to find you in FF given it's a hive of bigotry. It makes RM seem diverse.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You do go to Ibrox intermittently and sit in the home end do you not?

OK don't go down the 'you support Rangers so you're a bigot' route.  This is the path of fools.  You posted a humorous thread from a Rangers site and so did I.  Both should be taken in good part.  Anything further marks you as an idiot.

OK don't go down the 'you support Rangers so you're a bigot' route.  This is the path of fools.  You posted a humorous thread from a Rangers site and so did I.  Both should be taken in good part.  Anything further marks you as an idiot.

Calm down mate it was just a wee joke. We don't need another heads gone from you tonight.

Archived