Metafit/HIIT workouts

I do a couple of these kind of classes a week and am away on holiday for a couple of weeks and would like to keep it up. Does anybody know of anywhere I could download a few workouts?

Alternatively some funny slaggings if that's what you've got instead.

Thanks friends.

Edited by eddiemunster
Fat folk are disgusting

I do a couple of these kind of classes a week and am away on holiday for a couple of weeks and would like to keep it up. Does anybody know of anywhere I could download a few workouts?
Thanks friends.

Heh buddy. Don't have downloads but really based on shocking body. If u don't have access to Gym while you are aware. I'd suggest the following. 20 sec sprint(as fast as you can). 30 press ups, pull up.. many as you can do 5-6 good number, 10 squats... grab a brick or something for weight... 20 arm curls if weight of sort is available.. then repeat starting with sprint. Do 8 times ( will take 30-40mins) but you will burn burn burn.

Cheers mate, I know roughly what I need to do and short but intense stuff will fit in with the family holiday timetable. Ideally though if I can get something to shout at me and tell me what to do it takes the decision making out of the process. I'll certainly screenshot your advice though and give it a bash.

Thanks friends.

Hit the bar and work out how many pints u can drink before you hit the floor........
Get up and start again, trying to beat previous record.........

Repeat

Thanks friends.

If you have SkyQ, deep in the submenus of videos there's a load of HIIT videos presented by extremely fit girls in ridiculous outfits.

Cheers for the info folks, sadly don't have Sky Q so will just write out some sets and download a timer app and use that to keep me on track.

I intend eating and drinking like f**k on holiday, so a daily workout and/or run will help sweat the badness out a bit at least.

Wtf there is apps to teach you to run/exercise?

Do people not have fucking clue?

Seriously, if we need exercise every day, good, but do really need someone to tell how to do?
What's wrong with your own withoot.

Shagging, drink irn bru ( if abroad lemon fanta), hey a swim.
Then when back from holiday repeat .

Wtf there is apps to teach you to run/exercise?

Do people not have fucking clue?

Seriously, if we need exercise every day, good, but do really need someone to tell how to do?
What's wrong with your own withoot.

Sorry quote of...app not working.
Treatch,run,lift.

Or have pint you're on holiday ffs