Oh! what a perfect day, I wish I spent it with you.

I'm sure if we all think back, it may not be perfect, but we all can look back and choose the favourite day of our lives so far, for some it may be as serious as being told they are cancer free after 18 months of chemo.

For others it may be their wedding day when they looked into the eyes of their beloved and said "I do"

Philpy might say the time his neighbours parked correctly.

For most Hibbees it will be the SC final last year. I understand all these, but the twist is- who, from P&B would you like to have shared it with? You are not allowed to name a person you know in reality.

Get chatting.

my favourite day ,leaving aside the usual kids/marriage (aargh)/birthdays that kind of thing , I would say was winning my first road race..

i would spend it with (do not take this the wrong way Fifer boy) King Kebab , because he sounds mad and probably funny ...but i could be wrong..

My perfect day was so imperfect that it was a complete disaster but one that I'd relive every day from then to now if I could.

It was 1996, Euro Champs, Scotland v England.

Walking to the pub, I said hi to a girl that I knew, she was in her garden with her older sister- ages 24 & 28. They arrived in the pub shortly afterwards.

Terrible result, great speed, pub snogging both sisters, nightclubbing, buying Ket masquerading as E, getting sweaty, freaking out, sleeping for most of the night on a bench outside the club, panicking that I might die with the come-down, learning later that the older sister wanted me to take her up the road.

The best day ever!

Also the reason that Arab Strap - First Big Weekend is my favourite tune.

ETA- forgot the whole point of this thread....

It's a strange choice, but I think I'd like to have spent it with Biggie! Just for his withering looks as I continued to f**k the whole day up.

Most of the best days of my life we something similar BB, involving an all day piss up somewhere in Scotland in the summer time. This includes numerous festivals and other days when I just got up to no good and enjoyed it for what it was. Since I hit late 20's though I suppose I have been chasing a similar sort of rush from doing the same things and haven't got the same enjoyment out of it which is perfectly normal and something which anyone can relate to.

Hopefully I haven't had the best days of my life yet though!

Most of the best days of my life we something similar BB, involving an all day piss up somewhere in Scotland in the summer time. This includes numerous festivals and other days when I just got up to no good and enjoyed it for what it was. Since I hit late 20's though I suppose I have been chasing a similar sort of rush from doing the same things and haven't got the same enjoyment out of it which is perfectly normal and something which anyone can relate to.

Hopefully I haven't had the best days of my life yet though!

Aye but that's not really useful.

August 1997.... Pars beat Celtic. Dinner with pals, hit the pubs, turning into all night drink and drug-fuelled party, descending into very loved up orgy with The Verve's A Northern Soul as the theme track then back in pub for breakfast. 

Really good night out when I got together with the missus too. 

More recently, having money on Pars at 250/1 to beat Cowden 7-1 and seeing Cowden carthorse Pat Scullion nearly burst the net from 30 yards to make it 7-1 with the last kick of the ball was a hilarious, schadenfreude-filled windfall. 

August 1997.... Pars beat Celtic. Dinner with pals, hit the pubs, turning into all night drink and drug-fuelled party, descending into very loved up orgy with The Verve's A Northern Soul as the theme track then back in pub for breakfast. 
Really good night out when I got together with the missus too. 
More recently, having money on Pars at 250/1 to beat Cowden 7-1 and seeing Cowden carthorse Pat Scullion nearly burst the net from 30 yards to make it 7-1 with the last kick of the ball was a hilarious, schadenfreude-filled windfall. 

Shandon, I normally like the cut of your jib & sometimes even the cut of your cape! But ffs, who from P&B would you liked to have spent it with?

Id probably relive the Friday at T in the park when the Arctic's headlined again if I could, bus journey up there was great, got our pills in no issue (which lead to the night being even better obviously) good banter in the campsite then seeing my favourite band headline was pretty special, we were all up til morning as well just partying away. It was one of the last times loads of old friends were together aswell which looking back makes it more special. 

There's been loads of class days at festivals/ football trips/ boys holidays/ stag do's etc but that weekend at T, I'd pay serious money to be able to do it all over again. 

30 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

When I first banged a chick. That was decent.
It could only have been enhanced by Zen Archer and his puns.

Zen had a wee fetish going a couple of years back for gazebos and pimms at the footy. Missed the chance to make it happen when Linlthgow played Raith a couple of years back so if it happens again then it's game on - as long as he's not still bleating about Grant Murray! 

2 minutes ago, HTG said:

Zen had a wee fetish going a couple of years back for gazebos and pimms at the footy. Missed the chance to make it happen when Linlthgow played Raith a couple of years back so if it happens again then it's game on - as long as he's not still bleating about Grant Murray! 

I had you in the keep net with that one.:lol:

5 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

My perfect day was so imperfect that it was a complete disaster but one that I'd relive every day from then to now if I could.

It was 1996, Euro Champs, Scotland v England.

Walking to the pub, I said hi to a girl that I knew, she was in her garden with her older sister- ages 24 & 28. They arrived in the pub shortly afterwards.

Terrible result, great speed, pub snogging both sisters, nightclubbing, buying Ket masquerading as E, getting sweaty, freaking out, sleeping for most of the night on a bench outside the club, panicking that I might die with the come-down, learning later that the older sister wanted me to take her up the road.

The best day ever!

Also the reason that Arab Strap - First Big Weekend is my favourite tune.

ETA- forgot the whole point of this thread....

It's a strange choice, but I think I'd like to have spent it with Biggie! Just for his withering looks as I continued to f**k the whole day up.

moz.jpg.1e942acd891ad50c17a04c3eb26c491f.jpg

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

When I first banged a chick. That was decent.
It could only have been enhanced by Zen Archer and his puns.

This one.

moz.jpg.7a5da3e52ccba4706fb614a409647cee.jpg

On 27/06/2017 at 19:57, HTG said:

Alloa's Away stand is a gazebo! we don't sell pimms but he could sneak it in . perish the thought .

Archived