Online Jobs

grazza

Hi just wondering if anyone on here had done any paid work online. Looking at stuff like maybe upwork for example. Was maybe looking to explore if there is maybe data entry / typing work/ admin that I could do nothing fancy I ain't a graphical designer etc. Not expecting to be rich, just wondering if anyone has found something reliable to work with even as just a 2nd source of income. Most stuff out there looks like hot air but would  imagine there are probably some decent ones. 

I'm a camgirl, don't make that much money as watching an out of shape, naked man in his mid thirties dance about naked is fairly niche.

Throbber seems to like it though.

I was like you, just about getting by but looking for another source of income for those special things. Now I drive a 5 year old Nissan Note Ntec, sup cold Stella in the garden, and have booked a holiday to North Wales next month. Send me just £50 and I'll pass on the secret of my success. 

I'm a camgirl, don't make that much money as watching an out of shape, naked man in his mid thirties dance about naked is fairly niche.

Link please!

35 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Pics or............

in fact, we're cool bro, carry on.

47 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

What's your username m8?

Set up a football forum and charge idiots an annual fee to see the site without ads.  Div is currently flying in his own private jet to his luxury mansion in LA so must work a treat.

Archived