• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our friendlies don't begin for another week, but here's our full fixture list:

4th July, 7.45pm – St. Mirren, 2021 Paisley Stadium

8th July, 3pm – Arbroath, Gayfield

11th July, 7.45pm – Brechin City, Glebe Park

14th July, 7pm – Bolton Wanderers, Dens Park

Not exactly glamorous from ourselves, but I suppose our managerial situation is what has made that the case.

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 18:03, tree house tam said:

Saints 3-0 TNS

The Rangers 0-0 Saints

Saints 2-0 Connahs Quay Nomads

I see TNS went down 2-1 at home to College Europa FC of Gibraltar in CL QR1 yesterday :lol:.

Not sure what omens if any that suggests, tbf!

11 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

I see TNS went down 2-1 at home to College Europa FC of Gibraltar in CL QR1 yesterday :lol:.

Not sure what omens if any that suggests, tbf!

It means we'd pump some college team from Gibraltar. Classy Lithuanians? Hmm... maybe not so much.

14 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I take it you are interested in signing him ? Wouldn't expect the manager would just play him for a laugh.

Sort of made my eyebrows raise in wtf mode. :lol: Apparently Rogers said his son was only involved to get his fitness up. Anton's dad seems to rate him highly though, I'll wait to see where this goes first.

St Johnstone 0-3 Aberdeen

Easy win for Aberdeen at McDiarmid in the end although it was kind of a mismatch, with Dons fielding their strongest team, including new signings Stewart and Tansey, and Saints a side with seven outfield players aged 22 or under. Despite that, Saints competed pretty well but were undone by an error from Kerr for the Rooney opener and then a second right on half-time when an unmarked Christie powered in an excellent Logan cross. Felt Thomson should have done more to try and prevent the ball in.

The game petered out after the hour mark with a plethora of subs and Anderson added a third for the Dons, who had brought on Kevin McNaughton as a trialist.

County hammered the luckless Elgin City FC 1-0 (trialist Herron) using only 20 players to do so. We march on with low expectations, but certain that Uncle Roy will bring in another 20 players throughout the season to ensure us our rightful top six position.

Archived