Annan Athletic 2017/18 thread

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, omar88 said:

b2f6f28156ddc26614513698ab6c67f7.jpg

If Blair Henderson produces this at Galabank I'll no be back

It's not his hair you need to worry about him producing, but poor displays on the park.

You've obviously had him before, so know what to expect. I just hope, for your sake, that he can perform better for you than he did for us. He was probably top of a long list of poor signings under Stuart McLaren. I'm not sure if he just played under two manager here that played a system that didn't suit him or if he was just a poor player, but his goals at Berwick keep you living in hope that he is a good player, but performances proved otherwise.

He was our joint top goalscorer last season, however he only scored something like 5 goals in the league, and out of his 12 goals, a bundle of them were also penalties.

You laugh at that pic but I watched him play a few times and he seemed more interested in ensuring his hair wasn't in his eyes rather than hold the ball up/score/header/impose himself, the latter all things I'd hoped he would bring but essentially didn't

Bit disappointed Raffi has gone and aye he had a howler or two but to be fair he had a solid season last year and I thought he was developing into a reliable asset for us. Did have a howler against Peterhead mind this season when he looked out of his depth. I have no doubt Chappy will have him snapped up soon.

Archived