Lanark United 2017/18

bc57

Lanark have signed Ian Watt from Carluke. Great news to go into the close season with.

I believe Ronan Kearney has joined Mr Brogan at Albion Rovers.  He was never staying beyond this season but been great whilst it lasted. Pleased to say we have some other good young lads coming through. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bc57 said:

Lanark have signed Ian Watt from Carluke. Great news to go into the close season with.

I believe Ronan Kearney has joined Mr Brogan at Albion Rovers.  He was never staying beyond this season but been great whilst it lasted. Pleased to say we have some other good young lads coming through. 

well done to big tell getting  that laddies signature, hel do really  well , looking  forward  to next season already!

Mr Brogan has put all of his past few months watching Lanark to good use by now signing our goalkeeper Gareth Hallford. Genuinely pleased for Gareth but gutted for us. 

Mr Brogan has put all of his past few months watching Lanark to good use by now signing our goalkeeper Gareth Hallford. Genuinely pleased for Gareth but gutted for us. 
I think John Brogan is tapping into the junior market for the coming season for Albion Rovers,he has just signed our striker Graham Gracie from Larkhall Thistle

11 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

What are these players like will the do ok at rovers

Gareth is an excellent keeper. Very good shot stopper and if he works at his fitness should do well. Young Ronan is an excellent prospect but only been in the Juniors for a couple of years. He could develop into a good player with the right coaching. Got some nice skills but got lots to learn.

On 05/06/2018 at 07:37, Chris_the_rover said:

What are these players like will the do ok at rovers

gareth needs to work on his fitness , hes a decent  shot stopper/ronan good young prospect no where near ready  for first team /Gracie  from larkall is the most frustrating  player , got it in his locker to be a player but his attitude  and work rate leaves  alot to be desired  /aldo from blantyre  not a giant  but good in air and quick ,also hard as nails he could  make the step up/ of course  this is just my opion mate , hope this helps 

Alan Murdoch. Ex Lanark. Another with potential when fit.

Thats a blast from the past, we had Alan a guid few year back on loan from Ayr Utd. Had massive potential back then

Archived