• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, tambothejambo said:

BIG jarvis emoji3.png

Guys an absolute Pro

Different class for us this season must have 6 or 7 goals already

No bad for a hopeless carthorse emoji6.png

I agree. We were disappointed when he was not retained. He was very active and constructive on the touchline when coaching. A useful impact player to bring on.

On 10/08/2017 at 23:28, tambothejambo said:

BIG jarvis emoji3.png

Guys an absolute Pro

Different class for us this season must have 6 or 7 goals already

No bad for a hopeless carthorse emoji6.png

He is also a lot better than the current striker that we have who used to play for Forth. Not come close to scoring in the 4 games I have seen him.

19 minutes ago, tambothejambo said:

Big Martin Hannoway hope he does well for you's nice big guy but he wasn't a prolific scorer with us.

He looks the part but has had a shocker in all 4 of the games that I have seen. Promising 1st half from our debutant yesterday whose link up play was effective, bringing others into the game, which is what Kris was good at.

It will be interesting to see who we get in as our new management team. Timing could be better i.e. season end but, at least it is before the league season starts. 

20 minutes ago, bc57 said:

It will be interesting to see who we get in as our new management team. Timing could be better i.e. season end but, at least it is before the league season starts. 

Have they left / been sacked 

21 minutes ago, bc57 said:

Take it all the rumours last week about JB and Wishaw were more than rumours then??

Players will come and go as will mangers. Time for a new vision and get back to good old days ..

LANARK as a club have stuck bye the manger.  Or the last few seasons and he decides its time to move on. 

Lanark as club will survive and re build onwards and and upwards as the saying goes  

6 minutes ago, LT1878 said:

Paul burns in charge until a new manager is found, understandable given his experience but I'll be interested to see how it turns out

As will I!  Happy with that in the interim.  I presume that Paul will be credible with the guys that are there. 

As will I!  Happy with that in the interim.  I presume that Paul will be credible with the guys that are there. 

I would like to see Paul given a chance IF that's the side he wants to go into.

Paul Burns played well today, despite having the managers hat on too. Craig Stark and Thomas McGauley assisting.  A more positive vibe around today.

Sean McKenna has made a big difference to us over the past 2 games. Holds the ball up well. Uses his experience to good effect. Good replacement for Hugh Kelly.

Apparently a few in for the Lanark job but no idea who, apart from Burns and Stark combo.  Paul did not select himself today and was missed.  Equaliser game from poor defensive work by his replacement.

Paul Burns has been named as the new Lanark manager.  I do not know who will assist him, nor do I know if he will hang up his boots.  I wish him well. He is currently unbeaten since he was put in charge.  Long may that continue.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived