Problem is vast Majority of Population don't give a shite

3 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

No, I want to have a peek at the Politics Forum every now and then and find a remotely interesting exchange of views going on. That would involve folk with different views/backgrounds talking about something other than themselves. The complete opposite of an echo chamber, really.

I've read/taken part in plenty of disagreements between "Scot Nats" by the way. I can't say I've seen much of that between Unionists, who constantly lick each others arses and stick to the same woe is me, wiltering victim act at all times. You chaps accusing anyone else of wanting an echo chamber (which ironically you all do a lot, using identical language) is a bit like the complaints about others being abusive - laughably hypocritical.

There are definitely a few buckled lefty nats who don't help things in terms of flinging shite about. Unfortunately as the minority on here, things only work if the Unionists are capable of not having a 5+ page shiteflinging greetfest every time someone says boo to them.

And you think that post is helping. It's not.

If you think a few buckled lefty Nats are flinging shit about why haven't I see you rail against them, if , as you say, you desire to be involved in an interesting exchange of views.

This is why I call you a hypocrite. Your post ^^^ is abusive  and, let's be absolutely honest here, the abuse mostly ( I guess 95% of the time) is started by buckled lefty Nats or by the seething lefty losers .

I would happily post abuse free but you can't rely on the victims to be policing the abuse alone you have to step up to the plate also. My guess is you like the abuse .dished out by those buckled lefty Nats as proven by ^^^ that post and by your failure to take them to task.

FYI It doesn'y hurt, the abuse, it's simply tedious.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

And you think that post is helping. It's not.

If you think a few buckled lefty Nats are flinging shit about why haven't I see you rail against them, if , as you say, you desire to be involved in an interesting exchange of views.

This is why I call you a hypocrite. Your post ^^^ is abusive  and, let's be absolutely honest here, the abuse mostly ( I guess 95% of the time) is started by buckled lefty Nats or by the seething lefty losers .

I would happily post abuse free but you can't rely on the victims to be policing the abuse alone you have to step up to the plate also. My guess is you like the abuse .dished out by those buckled lefty Nats as proven by ^^^ that post and by your failure to take them to task.

FYI It doesn'y hurt, the abuse, it's simply tedious.

If you've made a single post that isn't abusive or being a big cry baby I'd be amazed if you could quote it. 

20 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I can't say I've seen much of that between Unionists, who constantly lick each others arses and stick to the same woe is me, wiltering victim act at all times.

17 hours ago, McSpreader said:

I would happily post abuse free but you can't rely on the victims to be policing the abuse alone

Jesus.

23 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If you've made a single post that isn't abusive or being a big cry baby I'd be amazed if you could quote it. 

I've made loads of posts that aren't abusive and plenty that have attracted abuse. When I get abuse I give some back......It's all a bit tedious, but there it is.

It's not even the abuse that bothers me, it's the arrogance that any opinion contrary to their own is to be abused. I'm  surprised you condone that.

25 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I've made loads of posts that aren't abusive and plenty that have attracted abuse. When I get abuse I give some back......It's all a bit tedious, but there it is.

It's not even the abuse that bothers me, it's the arrogance that any opinion contrary to their own is to be abused. I'm  surprised you condone that.

Your worst trait is suffering from Dunning-Kruger syndrome.  

You try and explain your irrational views very poorly, thus increasing confusion.  

Things would be cooler if you'd rocked up on P & B playing the unionist simpleton role - like Chlamydia Kid -  where we could ruffle your hair and tell you to f**k off.   

Very few members of P & B have a negative reputation.   Ask yourself why?   It's time to embrace being a simpleton or start posting at a #perthshire level of standard.   

Balls in your court.  Catch.   

Archived