Problem is vast Majority of Population don't give a shite

I've abused oaksoft on numerous occasions, because his posts on here suggest that he is a vile, heartless, selfish, "I'm alright, Jack" cuntbag. I regret not a word of it. Arseholes like that deserve every bit of criticism and abuse for their horrible views, and if it turns out he's only trolling, then he deserves it even more for being a loser with nothing better to do. A truly terrible human being.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Self confessed troll, posts shite and then doesn't even attempt to back his points up when asked. So yeah, I'd say you are a troll.....you also say you are a troll. End of discussion.

"Posts shite" is your deep analysis of my posts.You may be part troll yourself.The point here is any opinion you find disagreeable you go all raging sweary words about and then expect civility back from others.

I don't know a lot about pig shit. I wonder whether you do either. I'm guessing the density of it depends on the diet of any individual pig in question. Maybe you could tell us which pig you are talking about or post a photo or a scientific analysis of its shit.

I'm just interested to know exactly how thick I am . Or maybe you could illustrate my thickness in some other way otherwise that statement is just unwarranted  personal abuse , y'now, the type you accuse others of peddling and suggests to me what an unhappy and desperate little person you are.

Anyone whose thought process deviates from the pie and bovril norm is decried as "thick" on here. I've lost count of the amount of time I've been described as "thick" when, without wishing to sound arrogant, I am pretty confident that my intellect would be better than that of the overwhelming majority of people's

Anyone whose thought process deviates from the pie and bovril norm is decried as "thick" on here. I've lost count of the amount of time I've been described as "thick" when, without wishing to sound arrogant, I am pretty confident that my intellect would be better than that of the overwhelming majority of peoples'.

Was Fashanu the thick one then?

8 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

By your own admission, you voted tory in a Scots constituency, but you hoped to get a labour govt......wtf

Hope Mrs May does you proud.

Brainwashed to tactical vote along unionist lines by the Ruth watp brigade. They hooked you. 

Obviously you are not totally widden as you are really quite eloquent sometimes.... but the above is classic mahogany napper britnattery at its finest.

Actually, I voted Tory in an SNP held constituency and wanted a Tory Govt even tho' I had always voted Labour up until then.

Reason......Brexit.  I want the UK to leave the EU and don't trust Labour to deliver it. On the Brexit issue the SNP are an irrelevance.

It seems wanting the Brexit I voted for makes me a target for some heinous abuse.

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

"Posts shite" is your deep analysis of my posts.You may be part troll yourself.The point here is any opinion you find disagreeable you go all raging sweary words about and then expect civility back from others.

Well considering I replied to your posts pretty fully and with not a hint of rage only for you to  basically make a joke and disappear would say to me that you were in fact posting shite or the more likely scenario is you were trolling.  Be civil or not, I couldn't care less. 

40 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Actually, I voted Tory in an SNP held constituency and wanted a Tory Govt even tho' I had always voted Labour up until then.

Reason......Brexit.  I want the UK to leave the EU and don't trust Labour to deliver it. On the Brexit issue the SNP are an irrelevance.

It seems wanting the Brexit I voted for makes me a target for some heinous abuse.

What was the Brexit you voted for ? I seem to remember leaving the EU was on the ballot paper. Leave were arguing for a soft brexit before the vote.

2 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

What was the Brexit you voted for ? I seem to remember leaving the EU was on the ballot paper. Leave were arguing for a soft brexit before the vote.

Good question and I will be honest and say that like the vast majority of the electorate I was not an expert on the workings, institutions and full reach of the EU.

I love it how , since the shock of the Leave vote, everyone seems to be an expert on the EU to the point where they categorically know we can't exist without the EU and can seemingly accurately predict the future Armegeddon we will face.

My beef with the EU was the direction of travel. The EU had , of it's own volition, taken the unilateral decision to move towards ever closer union to the point of creating a de facto United States of Europe with it's own Army, Foreign Policy, Currency etc  run by unelected Eurocrats.  That was the inevitable endgame in their eyes. Absolutely no tolerance or acceptance of any other possibility or sensibility.

As for the type of Brexit......I'm not as scared of life outwith the EU as some P&Bers seem to be . I've no doubt the UK will more than thrive as an independent nation .

So, life outside the customs union , the single market, the European court of Justice etc will be different but presents an opportunity for the Uk to reinvigorate itself and to reinvent itself. It also presents an opportunity to thrive under it's own endeavours without being hamstrung by EU protectionism ..

5 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Good question and I will be honest and say that like the vast majority of the electorate I was not an expert on the workings, institutions and full reach of the EU.

I love it how , since the shock of the Leave vote, everyone seems to be an expert on the EU to the point where they categorically know we can't exist without the EU and can seemingly accurately predict the future Armegeddon we will face.

My beef with the EU was the direction of travel. The EU had , of it's own volition, taken the unilateral decision to move towards ever closer union to the point of creating a de facto United States of Europe with it's own Army, Foreign Policy, Currency etc  run by unelected Eurocrats.  That was the inevitable endgame in their eyes. Absolutely no tolerance or acceptance of any other possibility or sensibility.

As for the type of Brexit......I'm not as scared of life outwith the EU as some P&Bers seem to be . I've no doubt the UK will more than thrive as an independent nation .

So, life outside the customs union , the single market, the European court of Justice etc will be different but presents an opportunity for the Uk to reinvigorate itself and to reinvent itself. It also presents an opportunity to thrive under it's own endeavours without being hamstrung by EU protectionism ..

^^^

Britnat post

I can imagine ye hummin "land o hope and glory" as ye typed.

5 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

^^^

Britnat post

I can imagine ye hummin "land o hope and glory" as ye typed.

And there is your ignorance for all to see. 

I have no interest in the type of Nationalism to which you allude, although I fully understand why it's important to you to use stereotypes to bolster your Scot Independence agenda. It's your most powerful recruitment and retainment  tool. The trouble is it has a ceiling of influence and its effectiveness is waning.

I'm not interested in yours or anyone else's Nationalism, Religion or Royalty or Flag.......only in what's best and what makes most sense.

Lol.

There has only ever been one type of nationalism in its traditional sense present during the current Scottish constitutional debate.

British nationalism.

Widely voiced but seldom recognised or admitted.

Why can't britnats admit their nationalism?

......Arrogance....ignorance....

....embarrassment.......a bit of secret shame......?

Who knows? 

Could the right-wingers of P&B not just dedicate one thread to endulging their persecution complex, instead of greeting constantly in every Politics forum thread?

Would be nice to open a thread once and see something other than the same handful of snowflakes hypocritically whining about someone being rude to them.

30 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Could the right-wingers of P&B not just dedicate one thread to endulging their persecution complex, instead of greeting constantly in every Politics forum thread?

Would be nice to open a thread once and see something other than the same handful of snowflakes hypocritically whining about someone being rude to them.

f**k off ya fud.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Now, more than ever, the principle of 'first past the post'and 'winner takes all' in British politics looks utterly ridiculous and frankly untenable.

Concensus politics has been thrown out of the window. Instead we have constant confrontation between 2 or even 3 or 4 political ideologies, and we're getting to the point where the UK is almost becoming ungovernable.

In a modern democracy there's no way in hell should a political party that wins something like 30% of the votes of the total electorate, be allowed to govern carte blanche.....in fact, to govern almost by decree, quoting 'the will of the people' every time they take a decision.

UK politics needs a drastic, 21st century overhaul. We desperately need PR, to give those who currently have no voice at least the idea that they're not wasting their vote.

It won't happen, because there's simply no political will amongst those in the 2 major parties, and there's no impetus amongst a disillusioned, battered, disinterested electorate.

But...if something doesn't change, democracy in the UK will be destroyed and we will have generations of disenfranchised, unhappy voters. Guaranteed.

Now, more than ever, the principle of 'first past the post'and 'winner takes all' in British politics looks utterly ridiculous and frankly untenable.

Concensus politics has been thrown out of the window. Instead we have constant confrontation between 2 or even 3 or 4 political ideologies, and we're getting to the point where the UK is almost becoming ungovernable.

In a modern democracy there's no way in hell should a political party that wins something like 30% of the votes of the total electorate, be allowed to govern carte blanche.....in fact, to govern almost by decree, quoting 'the will of the people' every time they take a decision.

UK politics needs a drastic, 21st century overhaul. We desperately need PR, to give those who currently have no voice at least the idea that they're not wasting their vote.

It won't happen, because there's simply no political will amongst those in the 2 major parties, and there's no impetus amongst a disillusioned, battered, disinterested electorate.

But...if something doesn't change, democracy in the UK will be destroyed and we will have generations of disenfranchised, unhappy voters. Guaranteed.

Completely agree... majority of EU countries are run by minority govs. E.g Eire is run by a party with 30% of the seats. SNP did it fine in 2007. UK system is archaic.. but yet any kind of PR seems so foreign to the average britoner. Better concensus better govt

Britain :lol:

6 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

You want an echo chamber. One where your hypocrisy and self indulgence goes unchallenged.

I get that.

Not really feasible tho', is it ?

6 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Lol.

There has only ever been one type of nationalism in its traditional sense present during the current Scottish constitutional debate.

British nationalism.

Widely voiced but seldom recognised or admitted.

Why can't britnats admit their nationalism?

......Arrogance....ignorance....

....embarrassment.......a bit of secret shame......?

Who knows? 

Maybe it's honesty. Maybe they are simply , honestly comfortable with the state of the constitution and do not see a better offer on the table.

Why can't Scot Nats see that? 

Arrogance.........Ignorance.......... Denial  ............Blind Prejudice

Who knows?

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

You want an echo chamber. One where your hypocrisy and self indulgence goes unchallenged.

I get that.

Not really feasible tho', is it ?

No, I want to have a peek at the Politics Forum every now and then and find a remotely interesting exchange of views going on. That would involve folk with different views/backgrounds talking about something other than themselves. The complete opposite of an echo chamber, really.

I've read/taken part in plenty of disagreements between "Scot Nats" by the way. I can't say I've seen much of that between Unionists, who constantly lick each others arses and stick to the same woe is me, wiltering victim act at all times. You chaps accusing anyone else of wanting an echo chamber (which ironically you all do a lot, using identical language) is a bit like the complaints about others being abusive - laughably hypocritical.

There are definitely a few buckled lefty nats who don't help things in terms of flinging shite about. Unfortunately as the minority on here, things only work if the Unionists are capable of not having a 5+ page shiteflinging greetfest every time someone says boo to them.

5 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Grand coalitions are also something you get elsewhere but seems unimaginable here. I'd say the CDU/CSU model has seen Germany being a lot better run in recent times than Britain and its Labour/Tory back and forths e.g. I wonder how the European country whose politics has been defined by short-termism and polarisation managed to sabotage itself in such an embarrassing way.

Archived