Hibernian Vs Partick Thistle - Saturday August 5

Is the Mash Tun still welcoming to Thistle fans?
Last time I was there was when Doolan scored a belter and we blew it (yet again) in the last minute.
Judy Murray was in the pub after the game.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've sold over 1000 with a week still to go, don't know what the original allocation was, whether it's just the bottom tier of the stand or the half nearest the main stand, or even the whole stand.

Thistle have been allocated 1,900 in total. Once our second allocation (450 tickets) sells out the remainder will be available via the portakabin/ ticket office in the day.

8 hours ago, H Wragg said:

Is the Mash Tun still welcoming to Thistle fans?
Last time I was there was when Doolan scored a belter and we blew it (yet again) in the last minute.
Judy Murray was in the pub after the game.

Should be fine. I was talking to her that day and whilst most of her brood are Hibbies one of her brothers is a Thistle fan.

51 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

We've sold over 1000 with a week still to go, don't know what the original allocation was, whether it's just the bottom tier of the stand or the half nearest the main stand, or even the whole stand.

48 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Thistle have been allocated 1,900 in total. Once our second allocation (450 tickets) sells out the remainder will be available via the portakabin/ ticket office in the day.

1900 is usually half the stand. so will be lower and upper tier

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Why if thistle sell out the 450 early in the week would hibs not just give them the remainder of the 1900 to sell? Doesn't make business sense to hold them back. 

2 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Can you buy tickets on the day or do you have to get them at the Firhill offices, also how many are left to buy?

15 minutes ago, Griff Sheridan said:

Ask the club.

A less snide answer would be that there are 200 left to buy at Thistle's ticket office, before walk ups are sold at the Easter Road kiosks on Saturday.

Tough match the predict. Hibs will be favourites due to it being opener, a home game for them and the Celtic loving media & press slobbering over Lennon being back in the premier league.

Probably 1 goal in it. 1-0 or 2-1 Hibs but in past I've written us off and we get the win and play some nice footie. 1-0 Jags off a Spittal set piece or nice counter.

Just not sure. Hibs probably edge it. Sadly.

Archived