Hibernian Vs Partick Thistle - Saturday August 5

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hibs fans will be fired up like never before. We are back and we are coming for all of you after you laughed at us going down. Who's laughing now eh!?

Well the other fans, since you still went down and that hasn't changed.

Hibs fans will be fired up like never before. We are back and we are coming for all of you after you laughed at us going down. Who's laughing now eh!?

We fucking deserved to be laughed at. Absolute shambles for years and the eventual relegation had been in the post for 3 years before it happened.

1 hour ago, The Arch said:

Osman and Bartley appear very similar players, 

Only real difference I can think of is that Marvin will put that hopeless c**t 3 feet up in the air within the first 10 minutes. 

39 minutes ago, Widge said:

Well the other fans, since you still went down and that hasn't changed.

39 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

We fucking deserved to be laughed at. Absolute shambles for years and the eventual relegation had been in the post for 3 years before it happened.

26 minutes ago, Griff Sheridan said:

Sounds like something a Sevconian would say.

:1eye

Hoping for a good turnout from Thistle fans for this. The small group that I will be attending with are thinking of heading to one of the pubs at the top of Leith Walk en route to the ground. There's a few beside The Playhouse that look decent so we'll no doubt end up there. 

Have a look on the Hibs website and let me know.  I can't be expected to know the dates that every tin pot outfit arrives to ER on, there's too many.  I only have a quick look for the big games like the jambos, OF and Dundee.

Archived