2017/2018 League season

newcastle broon

Now that the SPFL fixtures are oot when can we expect oor season fixtures announcement?

I know a lot of hard work goes into this but was/is there any reason as to why we have to wait for the SPFL fixtures 1st? 

No that I'm impatient or selfish but I have to sort oot my own travel arrangements/shifts etc to get to games  :thumsup2

Who/what are fans expecting of their sides this season? 

Oh and a Saturday trip to Gala wouldn't go amiss either though I'm expecting the usual early midweek as a pattern seems to be developing regarding oor fixtures :thumsup2

Mon the Welfarrre!!!!!! 

Just now, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Good point, I had forgotten about Edinburgh City's move to Ainslie Park.

Pity couldn't get a Spartans City double header on same day I mightve been up for that. 

Respect to the fixtures organisers :)

9 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Now that the SPFL fixtures are oot when can we expect oor season fixtures announcement?

I know a lot of hard work goes into this but was/is there any reason as to why we have to wait for the SPFL fixtures 1st? 

No that I'm impatient or selfish but I have to sort oot my own travel arrangements/shifts etc to get to games  :thumsup2

Who/what are fans expecting of their sides this season? 

Oh and a Saturday trip to Gala wouldn't go amiss either though I'm expecting the usual early midweek as a pattern seems to be developing regarding oor fixtures :thumsup2

Mon the Welfarrre!!!!!! 

Ffs newky will you calm doon about gala and a Saturday afternoon....every fken pre season...

Archived