Opening Day Fixtures 2017/18

10 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Based on the two cup ties last season, you better hope that Harkins plays every game.

He slowed the tempo of the game constantly, making it tough for his team mates.  We won't be in that style of play this year.

1 hour ago, RRFC2711 said:

I can only see more tears from Ayr this season......ah the memories come flooding back....

We have all the best players in the league don't you know. 

I think we will win it in February. 

23 hours ago, RRFC2711 said:

I can only see more tears from Ayr this season......ah the memories come flooding back....

Are you referring to the season where you beat us to the league but we went up anyway?

Aye, that was devastating.

2 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Are you referring to the season where you beat us to the league but we went up anyway?

Aye, that was devastating.

Aye winning promotion against Airdrie who at the time absoulotely despised us was a horrible experiance.

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

going by your "performance"  against clyde in the cup i would think you are being a tad optomistic!!

You what now?

2 hours ago, whereismillar said:

going by your "performance"  against clyde in the cup i would think you are being a tad optomistic!!

The Clyde and Queens Park games are simply just a case of the diddy teams raising their performance against one of Scottish Football's big boys. It will be the same throughout this season, we are the club everyone wants to beat.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The Clyde and Queens Park games are simply just a case of the diddy teams raising their performance against one of Scottish Football's big boys. It will be the same throughout this season, we are the club everyone wants to beat.

but don't particularly want to beat any other team in thier league , what a nonsensical comment , welcome to league 1 ,,

Archived