All things Muslimy

The complaint in Bury alleges that Harvey Dean had no such rule in place, noting that Muslim male employees were allowed to wear beards and the company’s staff handbook stated that it “

Do you "wear" a beard?

My wife does, but that's a personal grooming issue.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she wins so racist Tories like Katie Hopkins lose their shit.

Also banning things like the hajib is a further infringement of what's left of British people's civil liberties.
You start banning clothes and the next thing you know jack booted police are kicking down your door and taking your assless chaps.
If you have them... which I don't.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

I hope she wins so racist Tories like Katie Hopkins lose their shit.

Also banning things like the hajib is a further infringement of what's left of British people's civil liberties.
You start banning clothes and the next thing you know jack booted police are kicking down your door and taking your assless chaps.
If you have them... which I don't.

Are all Muslim women free to decide if they want to wear a hijab or not?  Go one way and you infringe people's liberties and go other way and people's liberties continue to be infringed.

I don't think we fully appreciate just how creepy the whole "Muslimy" stuff was.  A lot of oddball stuff happened in the 'good old days' on P&B that didn't get called out.
Anyway, that company sound like a bunch of arseholes.  There are women who wear headscarves in my work, I can't think of anything more 'meh'.  There is one guy who wears shorts every day, get that c**t in prison.

1 Million percent this. Smae with a guy in my work and I think it is to show off the most god awful leg tattoos ever.

This is abhorrent, please give some context, do you work in offices in Scotland? Is there any remotely reasonable explanation for why? Beyond fitnessy type jobs I can think of no other appropriate context for shorts at work every day all year. Ones for the watching surely.

4 hours ago, Estragon said:

Possibly in its current form, but something will emerge to replace it. A huge proportion of people need to have some feeling of being part of something greater than themselves, just look at the number of flag waving goons south of the border.

Aye, you wouldn't get their sort round here

SCOTLAND-Independence-141062.jpg-e1496503781992-900x540.jpg.c93ea9943bc3d626ddb325d9b5b6201e.jpg

7 hours ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

This is abhorrent, please give some context, do you work in offices in Scotland? Is there any remotely reasonable explanation for why? Beyond fitnessy type jobs I can think of no other appropriate context for shorts at work every day all year. Ones for the watching surely.

I work in Glasgow. In an office.

He has rectangles tattooed all down his shin and calf, basically about 3/4 long rectangles from knee to ankle. I can only assume it's to show them off.

Defo one for the watching.

7 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

They're not very helpful. Last time I was in London this lot ignored me when I asked if there was any good pubs in the area.

2017-06-23-17-58-30--32524107.jpeg

Muslimy horrific club photos thread for this.

I work in Glasgow. In an office.
He has rectangles tattooed all down his shin and calf, basically about 3/4 long rectangles from knee to ankle. I can only assume it's to show them off.
Defo one for the watching.

I used to work with some utter dicksplash spice boy who'd wear as little clothing as possible whenever there was a hint of sun just to show off his utterly shite tattoos.

I think I've worn shorts in the office on only a handful of occasions.

Not to show of my leg tattoo, but because I'll usually walk to work on glorious days.

Have to say, I'm a bit disappointed. The only vaguely related story is this one.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-06-24/twin-explosions-kill-at-least-40-in-pakistan/

Those ISIS boys really need to step up to the mark. Maybe they could claim some random stabbing somewhere or say they installed the insulation in the tower blocks.

Mon the Muslims!

Might have to limit it to a negative news article every week or fortnight at this rate.

Although I don't keep great tabs on the Daily Mail or Daily Express news feeds.

Archived