All things Muslimy

No publicity is bad publicity, or so they say. I reckon the Muslims may disagree.

These guys are taking a pounding these days. Blowing themselves up in arenas, running over people and then stabbing them, drowning in the med, dying in tower block fires, getting their clothing banned. It's just relentless bad news.

Now getting discriminated against in the workplace, mainly because of clothes again. Pesky clothes.

Pretty sure there could be a negative news article every fucking day. Here's today's one.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-woman-black-hijab-terrorist-employment-tribunal-discrimination-suing-bury-manchester-a7803666.html

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we fully appreciate just how creepy the whole "Muslimy" stuff was.  A lot of oddball stuff happened in the 'good old days' on P&B that didn't get called out.

Anyway, that company sound like a bunch of arseholes.  There are women who wear headscarves in my work, I can't think of anything more 'meh'.  There is one guy who wears shorts every day, get that c**t in prison.

The day some Celtic fan takes offense to their football top being called out as affiliated to terrorism, P&B will be f*cked.

Employer sounds like an arsehole for what its worth. No issue for a year and then uses the pretext of "Now people can see you" to completely change policy when there had been no mention of it before. Closeted racist who felt emboldened by recent events IMO.

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

An old pal Mr Ali sometimes brings me the most fantastic veg pakora and a gloopy white dip. All homemade apparently. 

Semen/jizz/spunk/blurt/ejaculate/etc IMO

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There are women who wear headscarves in my work, I can't think of anything more 'meh'.  There is one guy who wears shorts every day, get that c**t in prison.

1 Million percent this. Smae with a guy in my work and I think it is to show off the most god awful leg tattoos ever.

23 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Who was it came out with the phrase "Muslimy" and in what context?

XBL referring to how he fancied girls who "looked a bit muslimy" I believe.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I don't think we fully appreciate just how creepy the whole "Muslimy" stuff was.  A lot of oddball stuff happened in the 'good old days' on P&B that didn't get called out.

Anyway, that company sound like a bunch of arseholes.  There are women who wear headscarves in my work, I can't think of anything more 'meh'.  There is one guy who wears shorts every day, get that c**t in prison.

The guy obviously feels comfortable in shorts whilst the women are wearing their stupid headscarves due to some thousands of years old text and devotion to a false god. 

Religion is going to be extinct in a few hundred years anyway, just get it to f**k just now.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Religion is going to be extinct in a few hundred years anyway, just get it to f**k just now.

Possibly in its current form, but something will emerge to replace it. A huge proportion of people need to have some feeling of being part of something greater than themselves, just look at the number of flag waving goons south of the border.

Archived