Pre-Season Fixtures/Results 17/18

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Aguerooooo said:

Wasn't at this game but will Girvan be too strong for St Cuthberts? Would think so.

Was at the game.

Fairly level until about the 30 minute mark when Girvan scored 2 quick goals. Third goal was in the last minute after a good spell for Threave. 

Girvan are a solid hard working side & Saints will have to be at the top of their game to get a result.

Hope you enjoy the match.

2 hours ago, Black Cat56 said:

On Saturday past Nithsdale beat a strong Catrine Amateurs team 3.2 at Sanquhar - next friendly is Saturday at the Crichton v Normandy Star then Monday night v Cumnock at Sanquhar

Cumnock amatuers or Cumnock Juniors?

I see the superstars of Lochar were brought down to a earth with a defeat last night.
QOS 20's must be bad loosing to Nithsdale?

Was at this game .Didnt see any superstars.What i did see was two decent sides .The Carlisle City team was a cut above anything Lochar will face this season .

15 hours ago, Aguerooooo said:

I see the superstars of Lochar were brought down to a earth with a defeat last night.
QOS 20's must be bad loosing to Nithsdale?

You've managed to have a pop at two south league sides in the one post so nowt new there, lol.

Perhaps it was more of Nithsdale being good rather than Queens 20's being bad, but it'll be easier for you to be negative rather than positive. As far as Lochar go they've made some good signings during the summer and I'd expect them to be there or thereabouts come the end of the season, of course time will tell but you certainly shouldn't be knocking a team for trying to improve.

This Aguerooooo yin talks some sh** really, he's hud a pop as most teams and a lot o individuals on here but if ye look back his posts he seems tae no ken to much aboot the league or its gan on's, so he's either a wind up merchant that wants to be part o something but canny or a Buddy with a huge chip on his shoulder as a buddy else said "bitter man" think folk just look at his posts noo and think hahahaha, I'm looking forward to the season starting a lot of teams worked hard and done some geed business, geed luck to everyone but especially  Mon The Saints!

Archived