Ladies of Nuclear power

A power plant in the Czech Republic has came under criticism for its recruitment policy in trying to select new interns which involved a swimwear round. Have any PnB'ers ever had to slip in to something more revealing in the quest for a low paid admin job?

http://www.blesk.cz/clanek/zpravy-udalosti/477450/staz-v-temeline-za-sexy-fotku-v-plavkach-elektrarna-pobourila-soutezi.html

There's a slight link I suppose: The Bikini swimsuit was so called by it's designer Louis Reard after the Bikini Atoll where the Americans were doing atomic bomb testing as he thought the swimsuit would have an "explosive" effect.

bikini.jpg.b8f1bec5ce8834a6179d0c6ff612af7f.jpg

No more curried eggs for me.... 

11 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I have to hire a new PA in the next month or two and whilst I would never do something as blatantly and obviously as sexist as this the sentiment is certainly still there.

Be assured that your friends at P&B will be happy to assist with this arduous task.

(pics or GTF)

A power plant in the Czech Republic has came under criticism for its recruitment policy in trying to select new interns which involved a swimwear round.
http://www.blesk.cz/clanek/zpravy-udalosti/477450/staz-v-temeline-za-sexy-fotku-v-plavkach-elektrarna-pobourila-soutezi.html

I'd be happy to be on hand to check for any fallout.

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I'd be happy to be on hand to check for any fallout.

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Let's hope for some fallout. 

Disgusting banter theft.

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sorry. I was just fission for greenies :(

Damnation!  I was about to make a hilarious quip about them having fission chips for lunch.

:(

Damnation!  I was about to make a hilarious quip about them having fission chips for lunch.

[emoji20]

Only a little boy would make such an error...

(As you can see I've moved this hilarity on to nuclear weapons. Anyone who can fit Hiroshima or Nagasaki into a joke is a better man than me. And by better I mean horribly sadder.)

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Only a little boy would make such an error...

(As you can see I've moved this hilarity on to nuclear weapons. Anyone who can fit Hiroshima or Nagasaki into a joke is a better man than me. And by better I mean horribly sadder.)

I'm very con-CERN-ed at your attempts at humour.

Archived