I'd been wondering why I've had a sore head the past two days but today I seen that people are being advised not to drink MacB Strawberry and Kiwi water and then I realised I'd had this with my lunch the past two days! Does anyone know if it has any further affects?

29 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

I'd been wondering why I've had a sore head the past two days but today I seen that people are being advised not to drink MacB Strawberry and Kiwi water and then I realised I'd had this with my lunch the past two days! Does anyone know if it has any further affects?

You will die in 24 hours or less

30 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

MacB turns you into a walloper.*

*RIP Tom.

I almost bought a bottle of this earlier today because I hadn't had one in ages, but I opted for a life-saving Lucozade Sport instead.  It rather genuinely could have been me!!!

Glad I've got longer than 12 hrs to live, unlike MacB.  Unlucky etc etc.

I think this story has been covered in forensic depth by the good people of the "annoying things people write in Facebook thread".

Seems men are jealous of the "foreigners in a van tried to abduct my baby" stories women like to post and have struck back with "water makes me ill".

Archived