Steam Summer Sale 2017

DutchBorderer

Probably the ridiculously pompous manner and framing it in a way that you're telling people that they're wrong for having a different opinion to you.

And just the general posting style of such a "connoisseur" to be honest 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ramagamma is a genuine [emoji38]. Didn't think adults got so enthusiastic about video games. 

Its not unusual for anyone to take a keen interest in the activities they enjoy. I doubt particularly understand why you think videogames should be treated as some kind of arbitary throwaway passtime.

3 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Its not unusual for anyone to take a keen interest in the activities they enjoy. I doubt particularly understand why you think videogames should be treated as some kind of arbitary throwaway passtime.

I think it's a good thing, we all have pastimes that mean a lot to us. I'm about as casual as it's possible to be about video games. 

Too much to hope after banana fucked off that we'd saw the last of gamergate weirdos on here? At least ramagamma sticks to the sub forum.

Please dont throw around the term gamergate as a substitute for opinionated.

Boiling the analysis of a game down to whether or not its main mechanics were done in the 90s is a weird stance to take, IMO.

A warped sense of pompous entitlement, an unwillingness to appreciate that modern games (AAA or DIY) evoke themes and emotions that were previously never touched on before and general immaturity are some things that gamergaters get painted with.  Obviously the main things are mysogyny and denying progressivism which @Ramagamma hasn't shown so far.

Its perfectly fine to waste your life on medicore games XIII, don't be so butthurt about it, i could recommend a couple of dozen fantastic AAA games from the past 2 years but by all means keep repeating the same 2 hour jumping puzzle if thats what sates you
Edit 1: Just to clarify, I'm only stating a counter-point to someone coming out with an absurdist statement, its not fair to give other people realistic expectations, I have no cross to bear, Inside is a nicely done game but even £9 is asking too much for something with gameplay elements from the 90's that can be beaten in under 2 hours.
Edit 2: And since you'll no doubt be interested in what a real gaming connoisseur picks up in these sales so far I've grabbed a copy of Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

Hahahahahahah

Hahahahahahah

There's obviously no arguing with the self proclaimed real gaming connoisseur over this.

So I'm just going to let you revel in your own status and continue to laugh at you

There's obviously no arguing with the self proclaimed real gaming connoisseur over this.

So I'm just going to let you revel in your own status and continue to laugh at you

You can argue with me all you like but you'll have to put a more intriguing hypothesis than "Inside = GOTY 2017".

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Rollercoaster tycoons on sale aswell, great day where is ragingammy?

I saw the 2nd one at a decent price a while back, might pick it up.  Better for a shite laptop (given Planet Coaster doesn't work), and still an amazing game.  

Archived