C**** on a Train

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cuntish behaviour towards women is relatively common on the trains up there. Heard a few stories of guys coming back from offshore work, getting cunted and thinking they can do whatever they want because they have a few grand in their pocket. In this case it reads like someone trying to show off in front of their pals mind you.

I thought this was the follow up to Snakes on a Plane.
However, I am a bus w****r.  I did once hear two Glasgow University students on the bus argue about who would win a "wizard-off" between Dumbledore and Gandalf.  Never have I been closer to committing ABH.

586848adf4bde2822f4de18664622f76.jpg

c***s at Queen Street waiting for the 9:15 to Edinburgh standing right at the opposite side of the ticket barrier, thereby getting in the way of people getting off the arriving train.

Had to listen to an absolute c**t travelling on the 14.30 from queen street to Waverley today, stopping his rabbitting of utter shite to take a swig of his 2litre bottle of cider. His lowest point was to call an Asian man a PB, then to say to the young lad who picked him up on it, "am no racist pawl" soul destroying stuff

Had to listen to an absolute c**t travelling on the 14.30 from queen street to Waverley today, stopping his rabbitting of utter shite to take a swig of his 2litre bottle of cider. His lowest point was to call an Asian man a PB, then to say to the young lad who picked him up on it, "am no racist pawl" soul destroying stuff

A PB?