C**** on a Train

Any c**t that takes a dug on public transport (guide dogs excluded) needs a kick in the tadger.
"Oh, he doesn't bite". Good for him, hope he likes soup. He still stinks of dug though, c**t.

Scotrail are promoting #TakeYourDogToWorkDay which ultimately lead to dogs on trains. fucking c***s

Dugs are c***s tae

Scotrail are obviously trolling fucks.
And I think we could be pals Busta. Dugs are not welcome on trains (again, except guide dugs).

16 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

The c***s that put their bag on the seat when there are folk standing should be kicked in the pie.

I'd be tempted to pick up the bag and chuck it down the aisle. Then when they go to retrieve it, that's two seats freed up.

Heavenly! Give me a train full of dogs (normally the case on the weekend last trains) over scumbags/fitba fans/buggie brigaders/drunks every day of the week.

Absolutely this. Give me dogs over fucking arsehole humans any day of the week.

21 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

He has actually promised some money to improve the system, which is better than the last 40 years of governments on the topic of passenger trains

It's aboot time, eh?

My apologies for that blatant stereotype of the Canadian accent.

I deal with folk who put their bags on seats by sitting on the bag and hoping it doesn't have eggs or broken glass or something nasty in it. If they object the reply is usually along the lines of "Did you pay for two seats? No? Well f*ck off".

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

Scotrail are promoting #TakeYourDogToWorkDay which ultimately lead to dogs on trains. fucking c***s

Have they sorted out their fucking abysmal app yet? Wish they'd focus on that instead of daft wee tweets to get some likes.

2 hours ago, anotherchance said:

The last train to Lanarkshire is especially hellish on Saturday nights around Christmas time.

Fat middle aged disasters rubbing up against each other, screeching out Wizzard and Slade.

I usually throw in a bit of Mud as well.

6 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Had the pleasure of kicking an old c**t out of my first class seat on a train. He was affronted when he got booted out the carriage for fare dodging, muttering about respect or some pish.

Did he play the "I fought a war for you!" card?

Great thread but why are you not listening to tunes? It mitigates 90% of the issues on here. Sitting in silence listening to the public is hell. Music is heaven. No brainer.

My Father's Day present was a new pair of headphones to block out the scum. It's excellent.

ETA the scum being those on public transport, not my kids (mostly)

The night The Rangers played Zenit St. Petersburg, i was getting a train from Larbert to Glasgow about 5pm. A group of 15/16 yr old guys/girls who were clad in Rangers strips began playing 'the Sash' from some portable speakers. After about 30 seconds I lost the rag and bellowed 'GET THAT FUCKING OFF' and received a fine reception from fellow passengers.