C**** on a Train

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

What about the minging c'nts that eat on the train? :green. Absolutely no need, 1. The noise of rustling and chewing ect 2. The amount of germs that will be on the table/seat :eek:.

The germs are less offensive than their depositors. I hope drinking whisky's acceptable; that's what I'm doing just now on Ayr train.

14 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Can anyone advise: the free bus link between Queen Street and Central - is it ever better than just walking? I've seen the bus between the stations, but it's never sitting waiting when I arrive at one, heading for the other.

Never seen the point, if you're late for a train, run, if not stop for a pint enroute.

Aye it's hardly a long walk. The bus would surely take longer.
Only folk with a disability or injury and lazy b*****ds get that bus
What if it were pissin down? I've never seen it at either station, only on road between. It does, kind of, highlight the deficiency of Glasgow's infrastructure: you can't take a train from south to north without this change. In a wee country like ours.

21 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:
26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What if it were pissin down? I've never seen it at either station, only on road between. It does, kind of, highlight the deficiency of Glasgow's infrastructure: you can't take a train from south to north without this change. In a wee country like ours.

There must be a secret bus stop at either end to deter cripples from travelling. Something to do with Universal Credit, Tory c***s.

Edited by welshbairn

22 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:
27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You'll get wet. It's just water. It doesn't rain AIDS coated hammers

If it's raining and it stops you going outside you're a fucking pathetic hobo.

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

What about the minging c'nts that eat on the train? :green. Absolutely no need, 1. The noise of rustling and chewing ect 2. The amount of germs that will be on the table/seat :eek:.

i used to love a big burger king for the train after the pub at paddington. I would apologise for hurting your sensibilities but since you are being a whingeing wee jessie I'll just make sure to get a bag of crisps for pudding in the future.