C**** on a Train

This morning's c**t on a train is unfortunately on my train quite often. Dressed like a US survivalist...camouflage trousers and basball cap, long pony tail....he struts on like Rambo with his 70s heavy metal toones banging. Today he is even tougher, opening the window and taking off his jacket and jumper. Utter fanny.

The only saving grace is that the diesel engine sometimes blocks out his shite music.

This morning's c**t on a train is unfortunately on my train quite often. Dressed like a US survivalist...camouflage trousers and basball cap, long pony tail....he struts on like Rambo with his 70s heavy metal toones banging. Today he is even tougher, opening the window and taking off his jacket and jumper. Utter fanny.

The only saving grace is that the diesel engine sometimes blocks out his shite music.

Is it a leather jacket?

Is it a leather jacket?

Can't remember! I hear him before he's even in the carriage and tend to keep my head down and not catch his eye. I'm afraid that I 'll end up being the c**t that got his c**t kicked in by the c**t on the train.

He has red headphones which are really speakers.

I think Virgin Trains east coast have cracked it. Clean carriages and plenty of sockets for phone charging etc. It also seemed to attract a more upmarket clientele.

Changing at Edinburgh for Inverness and the resultant smells, colours and jakeballs that Scotrail is renowned for came out in force. One woman sat and drank vodka out of a glass Barr's pineappleade bottle before ranting at the conductor about not being able to sit in first class.

Also, dogs. Why would you take a dog on a 3 hour train journey?

I think Virgin Trains east coast have cracked it. Clean carriages and plenty of sockets for phone charging etc. It also seemed to attract a more upmarket clientele.

Changing at Edinburgh for Inverness and the resultant smells, colours and jakeballs that Scotrail is renowned for came out in force. One woman sat and drank vodka out of a glass Barr's pineappleade bottle before ranting at the conductor about not being able to sit in first class.

Also, dogs. Why would you take a dog on a 3 hour train journey?

Virgin definitely much better, and I’ve a theory for why. The Aberdeen to Edinburgh, and vice versa, trains from Virgin are direct. The Scottish ones stop at Dundee.
I think you understand my point.

Virgin definitely much better, and I’ve a theory for why. The Aberdeen to Edinburgh, and vice versa, trains from Virgin are direct. The Scottish ones stop at Dundee.

True, the one that goes as far as Inverness doesn't bother stopping in Fife at all. A real selling point.

Virgin from Glasgow to that there London was a treat. Certainly beats the plane.

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

It'll soon be time for those three ghosts to visit you again.

Don't think that's how it works.  It's one at a time, not three again.

Anyway I hope they have personal transport.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I have nightmares about being poor and having to travel by train.

Not as big a nightmare as the rest of us about having to share a carriage with you.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Not as big a nightmare as the rest of us about having to share a carriage with you.

I would serve you right for sneaking into the first class carriage with a second class ticket.