C**** on a Train

Hope they had to go through a barrier when they left the train. Did you make them buy a ticket you fascist?

On approach to their station they bolted to the front to avoid the fare. It happens all the time and I'm not one for getting wound up by it. When they got off the loudly bragged about dodging their fare (as if it came out of my own pocket?). On the way back down their face was a picture when they saw it was me on the train again. Again they tried to hide and had they been a bit dignified earlier I probably wouldn't have bothered as I want a hassle free life tbh but given their antics earlier in the day I decided to go right for them. I reckon I was always going to classed as a w****r in their eyes but what probably earned the "f**k U x" was when they asked for singles and were politely informed they'd be getting sold returns.

^^^ Dirty stinking jobsworth!

I found their message very funny I have to admit. I only wish Carlisle had a random ticket check that day [emoji38]

Well last week I ended up sitting next to a guy that had stallion tattooed on his hand.

Today it's a couple of man spreaders. To make it worse one is "reading" the sun (taking the entire table)and the other is struggling with a crossword in the daily mail.

Pair of utter cretins

23 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

On approach to their station they bolted to the front to avoid the fare. It happens all the time and I'm not one for getting wound up by it. When they got off the loudly bragged about dodging their fare (as if it came out of my own pocket?). On the way back down their face was a picture when they saw it was me on the train again. Again they tried to hide and had they been a bit dignified earlier I probably wouldn't have bothered as I want a hassle free life tbh but given their antics earlier in the day I decided to go right for them. I reckon I was always going to classed as a w****r in their eyes but what probably earned the "f**k U x" was when they asked for singles and were politely informed they'd be getting sold returns.

^^^ Dirty stinking jobsworth!

I found their message very funny I have to admit. I only wish Carlisle had a random ticket check that day emoji38.png

I read it as "wanna f**k u" lol

I was on a train heading up to Inverness on Friday night which arrived into Edinburgh late so there was no time for staff to get on and clean it or put out the reservation tickets. Cue some daft twat rocking up and telling me I was in his seat. I explained that there was no reservations on the train and it was just a free for all. He huffed and took a seat elsewhere. That, I thought was the end of that.

Conductor comes along asking for tickets, a few folk bemoan the lack of reservations and he apologises. Gets to the guy who I had spoken with and he also complains about the lack of seat reservations before loudly moaning about me being in his seat. Conductor shrugs and moves on.

Do passengers genuinely believe that folk would make something like that up? 

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

I was on a train heading up to Inverness on Friday night which arrived into Edinburgh late so there was no time for staff to get on and clean it or put out the reservation tickets. Cue some daft twat rocking up and telling me I was in his seat. I explained that there was no reservations on the train and it was just a free for all. He huffed and took a seat elsewhere. That, I thought was the end of that.

Conductor comes along asking for tickets, a few folk bemoan the lack of reservations and he apologises. Gets to the guy who I had spoken with and he also complains about the lack of seat reservations before loudly moaning about me being in his seat. Conductor shrugs and moves on.

Do passengers genuinely believe that folk would make something like that up? 

I don't understand why people get so uptight about finding the right seat in a near empty train. I only reserve a seat in case the train's packed, hardly ever actually use it.