C**** on a Train

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The comments from the boy that filmed this are pure narcissism. Fight breaks out on train so he packs his kids off, comes back and films it whilst whining "someone get the guard". Then mouths off about how the train company's staff for "inadequately protecting me and my children". 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/4329021/watch-punches-fly-as-drunken-lout-brawls-on-edinburgh-train-in-absolutely-terrifying-ordeal-that-left-teenage-girls-in-tears/

The prospect of spending a minute and a half watching an advert just to watch folk scrapping put me right aff it. 

7 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Two 14 year old female neds chanting 'I'd rather be a Muslim than a Tim' over and over on the train tonight. 

They got off at Blantyre.

Blantyre is just the worst place anywhere. 

Correct.

6 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

There can't be many scummier places in the world than Hamilton West and Blantyre.

Also correct.

Think I've found the worst yet.

Two women sat together, both at the end of aisle seats. Now, those of you who know the Glasgow network will know that the rows have 3 seats on one side and 2 on the other.

They are taking up 5 seats between them. 5. 2 people. 5 seats.

Ironically they were discussing global warming a minute ago. Maybe more people would use the trains if they weren't populated by c**** like you.

On 28/08/2017 at 14:28, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That "fight" was worse than McGregor v Mayweather.

Utterly pathetic attempt.

I've saw rougher stuff at corner kicks.

Edited by ayrmad

On 28/08/2017 at 20:53, Ya Bezzer! said:

Two 14 year old female neds chanting 'I'd rather be a Muslim than a Tim' over and over on the train tonight. 

So you just happened to know the age of two random neds on a train....

Cool story bro...

On 9/2/2017 at 15:26, bennett said:

So you just happened to know the age of two random neds on a train....

Cool story bro...

Well I don't know their age but I took an intelligent guess based on the empirical evidence available at the time .

Much like how I don't know if you hang around an internet forum where everyone finds you to be a risible dope because you are an utterly desperate, attention seeking worm....but I'm taking an intelligent guess based on empirical evidence available at this time.

NITWIT FRIENDLY VERSION

Two school age old female neds, who looked older than 13 but not as old as 16, chanting 'I'd rather be a Muslim than a Tim' over and over on the train tonight. 

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

NITWIT FRIENDLY VERSION
Two school age old female neds, who looked older than 13 but not as old as 16, chanting 'I'd rather be a Muslim than a Tim' over and over on the train tonight. 

What if they were 15? Older than 13 but not as old as 16. Would make your guess utter baws.

Balloch to Singer. They cancel trains on that route for fun.

One evening I actually had a member of staff at the station tell me that she hadn't heard about any cancellations and that she expected a train in 15 minutes when Scotrail were tweeting that everything was being diverted via Yoker. She told me that it was up to me whether I believed her and waited for the next train or tried getting something at Clydebank.

I hurried down to Clydebank and caught the train she was sure was due in 15 minutes but that had actually been diverted via Yoker.