C**** on a Train

Was on the train from Dundee to Aberdeen on Sunday, the train arrives 24 minutes late as there had been trespassers on the line of the six-fingered variety.

Anyway, the train was due to stop at the Ferry, Carnoustie, Arbroath, Montrose and Stonehaven before going to Aberdeen. Anyway, to make up for the lost time, the driver says on the tannoy that the train will not be making any stops, so get off unless you're heading to Aberdeen. The Guard then goes through each of the five carriages to say the same in person to make sure that everyone got the message.

Loads of folk get off the train and it seems all well and good, until we get to Arbroath. The train slows to 15mph as it goes past the station and a man wearing dicky headphones who had got on at Dundee says to the guard, "How's the train no stopping here?!" and the Guard just looks at him and explains the situation. What an absolute fud.

The man is told to stay on the train, as it heads back past Arbroath as the train is enroute to Newcastle after it reaches it's terminus.

Half an hour later, the bloke sitting next to me wakes up, and I tell him that the trains only going to Aberdeen. I didn't wake him earlier as it says on his ticket that he's going from Edinburgh to the Granite city. The guard comes up and tells him the exact same thing, although he was Stonehaven-bound so it only added another 30 minutes or so on his journey.

Utter fuds.

Got to St George station this morning just before 8.30, where most people change from the East-West line to the North-South line, a southbound train came and it was already busy, there were c**nts cramming themselves on to the train making it look uncomfortable for everyone on the train. I decided to wait for the next train, which came less than a minute later and as often happens during peak times was an empty train sent to relief the overcrowding, I had two seats to myself 

smug.jpg

Before I drove we used to get the train to band practice...so I'd have my cymbals and stick bag and the guitarist would have his guitar bag....almost every single time we'd get wee arseholes giving it "Gies a choon" or "gies a shot" or worst of all...."dae ye ken wonderwall?"

^^^^^^
Members of Blur found.

On 05/12/2017 at 00:48, Marr1 said:

Was on the train from Dundee to Aberdeen on Sunday, the train arrives 24 minutes late as there had been trespassers on the line of the six-fingered variety.

When did that train start going via Ayrshire?