C**** on a Train

Aw FFS. A new wife has come and sat at the table I was occupying (alone). She's interrupted my listening to tell her the seat beside me is actually hers but she's okay where she is but if someone comes she'll need her seat (and me to move my cans). There's plenty of seats on the train. She's a bit of a wid so I won't kick her in the pie yet but she's a front runner so far.

I'm stuck beside a group of female student non-wid Maccams with no hope of them alighting before me; an inescapable world of extra annoying Sarah Millicans where you're tempted to buy an overpriced cup of tea just to ram the shitey plastic stirrer through your ear drums.

#prayforhedgecutter

I'm stuck beside a group of female student non-wid Maccams with no hope of them alighting before me; an inescapable world of extra annoying Sarah Millicans where you're tempted to buy an overpriced cup of tea just to ram the shitey plastic stirrer through your ear drums.

#prayforhedgecutter

The only thing you can do is get shit faced on overpriced beer, smash the Granny out of the whomever becomes the least attractive then get a mushroom supper later.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

#prayforhedgecutter

Did you miss the bus?