C**** on a Train

Was on the train home from work. Its full but not rammed. There's a woman leaning against the empty luggage rack. Some guy in his late 50's asks her to move because he wants to sit in the rack. After checking that was what he wanted, she moved and stood in the middle of the aisle.

Am I wrong in thinking the correct response is "no,  I'm occupying this spot and its not a seat"

Was on the train home from work. Its full but not rammed. There's a woman leaning against the empty luggage rack. Some guy in his late 50's asks her to move because he wants to sit in the rack. After checking that was what he wanted, she moved and stood in the middle of the aisle.

Am I wrong in thinking the correct response is "no,  I'm occupying this spot and its not a seat"

It depends how knackered he was. If he wasn't at death's door she should have told him to gtf.

P.S. What's the equivalent of a kick in the pie for a male?

I'm on the London Kings Cross train headed for York, due in York at 1028 for a meeting at 1100
We've lost power and have been sitting outside Motherwell for 20 odd minutes and just been told we're waiting for the oil coolers to cool down and it'll take another 10 minutes or so
Looking like I'll be a c**t getting off a train at Motherwell

Sitting in the luggage rack is for children, she should have told him to act his fucking age.

I regularly see adults sitting in the luggage rack on trains. Seems to be becoming acceptable practice on busy trains with a lack of luggage.

I'm on the London Kings Cross train headed for York, due in York at 1028 for a meeting at 1100
We've lost power and have been sitting outside Motherwell for 20 odd minutes and just been told we're waiting for the oil coolers to cool down and it'll take another 10 minutes or so
Looking like I'll be a c**t getting off a train at Motherwell

Last November I had to get a train to York for a meeting. It was roasting hot in the carriages. At Newcastle the train staff decided enough was enough, announced that the train had a fault and the train was terminating there.

God obviously doesn't want people to attend meetings in York. It's the only reason I can think of for this to happen to us both.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I regularly see adults sitting in the luggage rack on trains. Seems to be becoming acceptable practice on busy trains with a lack of luggage.

I have to admit that when this topic first started I thought the OP was talking about the overhead luggage rack. Then sanity returned and I realised he meant the one at the end of the carriage.

Then again...

Luggage.JPG

I have to admit that when this topic first started I thought the OP was talking about the overhead luggage rack. Then sanity returned and I realised he meant the one at the end of the carriage.
Then again...

Luggage.JPG.bb148850727ee795d8bae88b386e18e6.JPG

Yeh, not the overhead luggage rack. That would take a bit of athleticism that most passengers aren't capable of. Kudos to the person in the photo. Wouldn't fancy sitting in the seats below.

Fairly cuntish behaviour in my book.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

If rugby fans were involved, he was probably put up there by some bearded fuckwits as part of a hilarious jape.  Probably because they'd got fed up of drinking each others' piss.

Just spent a train journey through the south side of Glasgow in a carriage that featured a gaggle of young lassies at that stage where they seem to lose the power of normal speech and resort to communicating by screeching at earwax-melting pitch and volume punctuated by Hammer Horror screams in the event of anything out of the ordinary occurring.

Like getting a fucking text apparently.

Just spent a train journey through the south side of Glasgow in a carriage that featured a gaggle of young lassies at that stage where they seem to lose the power of normal speech and resort to communicating by screeching at earwax-melting pitch and volume punctuated by Hammer Horror screams in the event of anything out of the ordinary occurring.
Like getting a fucking text apparently.

It will be a watsap these days.

29 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

It will be a watsap these days.

No, this was definitely a text. From Jason. As in:

(First wee bint): "OHMYGODIJUSTGOTATEXTFROMJASON!!!!"

(All): " AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Surprised you never heard it yourself if you're only in the West End.