Harthill

Daleman

No sure burnie man it all went a bit quiet from the harthill side of things on updates of pitch and the new managment team. Be intresting to see the squad and new manager in place but no far to travel 

2 hours ago, Daleman said:

No sure burnie man it all went a bit quiet from the harthill side of things on updates of pitch and the new managment team. Be intresting to see the squad and new manager in place but no far to travel 

I would imagine that a couple of Dale players will be joining them.

Think theyre keeping tight lipped about signings.I asked rep at agm and he gave nowt away.There was a rumour goung around that Former Hearts striker Greame Weir wad signing.

He will stroll through games at that level if fit. However he stopped playing for the Rose around Oct due to work commitments

• 1 month later...

2-0 win, quite comfortable throughout. The park and club are both looking very tidy. Pitch itself looked to be breaking up a bit, but I think some rain will help with that.

Nothing to do with the club, but it wouldn't be summer in Harthill without some background music. I don't think they would have expected the ball that landed  among them though...and I didn't see it coming back.

7 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

2-0 win, quite comfortable throughout. The park and club are both looking very tidy. Pitch itself looked to be breaking up a bit, but I think some rain will help with that.

Nothing to do with the club, but it wouldn't be summer in Harthill without some background music. I don't think they would have expected the ball that landed  among them though...and I didn't see it coming back.

They walked off with it then?

Harthill would appear to have made some really good signings, a good mixture of youth & experience, was at the game yesterday and Harthill bossed the full 90 minutes on a poor surface. Decent turn out from the locals as well..200 + even with the band parading through the town, so all kidding aside potential is there for it being a success...At 33/1 2 weeks ago to win the league & now 8/1 tells ye they'll not be far away this season..On a decent surface they'll be hard to deal with as their movement of the ball yesterday especially second half was excellent...

Archived