Tail Docking

Crossbill

10 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Somebody should ask the dogs what they want IMO. 

That may require civil servants sniffing lamp posts and dogs arses after an intensive language course. I'm fully in favour.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vividly remember watching one of the Air Bud films when I was a wee guy and the baddie lured Air Bud away with tasty meat hidden away on his person. Something to consider before travelling down this path IMO.

4 hours ago, Londonwell said:

"I know nothing about this but I feel like I should like I should be angry. SNNNNNPPPPP1!!!!!"

I'm an snp member and dog owner. It's been a fucking shit show of pr f**k ups in the last few weeks and they need to sort it the f**k out. 

Is there really an argument being made that dogs might be happier without their tail or at least it being shorter?! Ffs.

Maybe we should start 'shortening' babies fingers because they 'get in the way'.

It's fucking barbaric and it's potentially a vote killer, it'll certainly make me think twice about voting for them again.

SNP have fckd this one up.

Issue passed me for a while by but I'd go with this assessment of it:

http://thenational.scot/politics/15366009.Mark_Ruskell__Tail_docking_is_a_dangerous__anti_science_step_for_the_Scottish_Government_to_take/

Seems like a sop to the landowning class so their 'sport' can continue as unhindered as possible.

16 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Somebody should ask the dogs what they want IMO. 

Mine confirmed that he thought this treatment was pretty rough.

He also told me the opposite of smooth, and the name of the Thistle goalie in the 1971 League Cup win.

:ph34r:

Some people are forgetting the main reason why they have to be docked - it's how they have been bred (or rather inbred). The number of pedigree dogs that have inherent weaknesses in their bodies is down to man and man alone.

If we hadn't bred different pedigrees of dog we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Is there really an argument being made that dogs might be happier without their tail or at least it being shorter?! Ffs.

Not really - but thanks for providing an example of the sort of straw man arguments that people who know little about this policy are using to justify their hysterical and idiotic response.

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

Not really - but thanks for providing an example of the sort of straw man arguments that people who know little about this policy are using to justify their hysterical and idiotic response.

And yet it'll be people that make these sorts of arguments that'll stop voting on the basis of this 'hysterical and idiotic' policy.

And yet it'll be people that make these sorts of arguments that'll stop voting on the basis of this 'hysterical and idiotic' policy.

I don't give a toss about whether you vote though. Hard lines.

1498316072462.jpg

I don't give a toss about whether you vote though. Hard lines.

1498316072462.jpg.275cac2201db420af60878085167696f.jpg

That's because you're a trolling w**k that doesn't care about much outside the confines of this forum though tbf.

Archived