Yoker news today

babfc

Just seen that Yoker's next four league fixtures are away from home,they have played 2 at holm park already with one being a reversed fixture with Forth Wanderers so after their first 9 league games they actually would have only had 1 home game,it's an absolute disgrace.

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 22:27, Triple h said:

Just seen that Yoker's next four league fixtures are away from home,they have played 2 at holm park already with one being a reversed fixture with Forth Wanderers so after their first 9 league games they actually would have only had 1 home game,it's an absolute disgrace.

According to the Clydebank Post, a letter of complaint is to be sent to the SJFA.

I can see them being punished for daring to be reasonable. Given we're playing away two weeks in a row surely Yoker could have been given at least one home game then if not two.

Would make sense but i think he gives teams a hard time if they or there fans question his ability 2 do his job. The guys hopeless (am a pollok fan btw)

Mon the lok lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stephen Reilly resigned as Yoker manager on Saturday after our 2-0 defeat at Wishaw, citing increasing work commitments & not being able to give the job his full attention.  Graham George will be in charge for Saturday's 3rd Round Scottish Cup Tie at Troon.

15 hours ago, Triple h said:

Taxman if you say your a yoker fan then support the guy who has burst his nuts off all season for this club and will hopefully get us a result on sat

All I'm saying is that he's got previous where that's concerned, it's not a case of not supporting him. If we play our best eleven then I'm sure we'll get a result.

I'm sorry to see any Manager resign but it wasn't working for Stephen Reilly at  Yoker.

It was his first Managerial job and to be fair he did have us playing some decent stuff at times but never consistently. The relegation could have been the end in my view but the word from the Club was we are going to stick together to get this right. Sadly not to be so far. 

But and it's a big but, Graham George is not the answer even for one game. He has been most of the problem from my vantage point. He came from Juvenile football I believe and that's where we are headed with him on the staff,  never mind in charge.

As for working his nuts off I wouldn't know about that but he certainly gets worked up on the touch line and not in a good way. His negativity towards his own players can be breathtaking. His interventions from the touch line are comic to the opposition fans but embarrassing to anyone with Yoker at heart. His disciplinary record is shocking. The only type of Management he should be entering is of the Anger type. 

I would rather the Committee  pick the team for Saturday than have Mr George or his brother anywhere near.

I have no personal axe to grind with the George's but I do think they are out of their depth. I am only interested in seeing Yoker go forward rather than plummet through the Divisions.

Having said all that I will be delighted to be eating humble pie on Saturday night but, again it's a big but.......