Yoker news today

babfc

1 hour ago, Taxman said:

Before you all start getting carried away it will always be Holm Park..end of.  I have also heard from a very reliable source that community stadium plans are now NOT going ahead.

I was speaking to Gary Bissland on Saturday and he told me that his red card against Clydebank has been rescinded.

As far as I`m aware there are currently no plans lodged anyway so there can`t be any development until planning is approved. Have you seen any detail anywhere about it?

4 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Bad news cos use need money ur crowds r hardly paying the bills

Says the man whose club have already died once and who are now on their second groundshare in this incarnation ;)

1 hour ago, GLESGABOY said:

As far as I`m aware there are currently no plans lodged anyway so there can`t be any development until planning is approved. Have you seen any detail anywhere about it?

No plans available & nothing has been signed yet anyway.

50 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

Neither is the rent you lot pay us!!

50 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

I've just seen a tweet from the club stating Yoker have no home games from four in September. While unsure how this could happen I see two are away to Forth and Lesmahagow which means they've a better chance of being played than if scheduled for the winter months. Though September might count as winter in Forth and Lesmahagow. It's only really helpful if we can get some points from them as well!

The others are Neilston away this Saturday in the League and Ardeer away in the Cup.

17 hours ago, babfc said:

I've just seen a tweet from the club stating Yoker have no home games from four in September. While unsure how this could happen I see two are away to Forth and Lesmahagow which means they've a better chance of being played than if scheduled for the winter months. Though September might count as winter in Forth and Lesmahagow. It's only really helpful if we can get some points from them as well!

The others are Neilston away this Saturday in the League and Ardeer away in the Cup.

Fixture man strikes again!!!

Fixture man strikes again!!!

Clubs really need 2 get together n vote this clown out. If anything he should be giving use n us more home games due 2 the fact were gonnie be playing somewhere else when the 4g pitch is getting laid. He has us playing 3 out of 5 games at home so 2 saturdays its no getting used. Ye couldnt make it up

Mon the papers

7 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Clubs really need 2 get together n vote this clown out. If anything he should be giving use n us more home games due 2 the fact were gonnie be playing somewhere else when the 4g pitch is getting laid. He has us playing 3 out of 5 games at home so 2 saturdays its no getting used. Ye couldnt make it up

Mon the papers

You won`t have to be worrying about a 3G pitch being laid anytime soon......

23 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

He was re-elected at the AGM by a quite considerable margin, the chance to vote him out was squandered.

At least 30 from what I heard, a lot of people reneged on their promises to the other guy.

It was 32-29 so two votes would have swung it the other way.