Europa League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

“Lopes was attacked by Bastia fans last season, which meant the game had to be abandoned. Nothing like that tonight though.”
Aye, nothing like that the night apart from the Everton fans punching Lyon players.

Lopes just knows Lyon will be playing Celtic once they drop into the Europa league so he can complete the hat-trick.

Guest DAVIDB69
Plus lots more money on Pickford, Keane, Rooney, Vlasic, Ramirez, Klaassen and Martina.
Embarrassing! Koeman can't last much longer after wasting so much of the owner's money.

There were rumours that koeman did not want Rooney and kenwright wanted him back

Just now, DAVIDB69 said:

There were rumours that koeman did not want Rooney and kenwright wanted him back

Wouldn't surprise me that. 

Will resign I reckon and I think Kenwright will go for Klopps mate at Huddersfield.

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Tomas Tuchel, Klopp's successor at Dortmund, is also available. 

Not sure Everton would be his cup of tea, especially if Kenwright does stick his oar in.

Ridiculous names like Ancelotti and Blanc being bandied about by Everton fans, but a good few fancying Allardyce to get them out of the shite. 

10 hours ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Maybe  Ken  Wright should be the manager then, as Rooney is better than Koeman's  signings.

Good win for Lugano yesterday over Plzen. Their second goal was a thing of beauty, scissor kick into the bottom corner from the edge of the box.

Not sure what the attendance was but it looked like their were more fans in the away end than in the "home" end. Probably not much of a difference in traveling time for them mind you, given Lugano are playing their European games in Luzern due to their stadium not meeting the competition criteria.

13 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Wouldn't surprise me that. 

Will resign I reckon and I think Kenwright will go for Klopps mate at Huddersfield.

Would be handy for pints in Formby. 

Give Ronald a few seasons I say.  Look how long it took Fergie at Man U. 

Archived