Dundee

Aberdeen

Hearts

Partick

Motherwell

Kilmarnock

Ross County

Hamilton Accies

Some may think putting Hearts and Aberdeen behind us is crazy talk, however the Aberdeen team has lost, and will lose further key players and Hearts still have Cathro. The Dee are on the up with McCann and with Berbatov and Essien coming in, we should really be pushing for top spot but we wont, as admin 3 will kick in.

Celtic
Rangers
Hibs
St Johnstone
Dundee
Aberdeen
Hearts
Partick
Motherwell
Kilmarnock
Ross County
Hamilton Accies
Some may think putting Hearts and Aberdeen behind us is crazy talk, however the Aberdeen team has lost, and will lose further key players and Hearts still have Cathro. The Dee are on the up with McCann and with Berbatov and Essien coming in, we should really be pushing for top spot but we wont, as admin 3 will kick in.

[emoji1]

Charity bet that the dons don't finish below Dundee?

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

It's the same 12th place predictions we get every year tbf. Have a feeling it could be correct this season though. :(

We shall see, I have a history of predicting teams to be relegated for a few consecutive years before it happens.  I had been predicting Sunderland be relegated for the last 3 EPL seasons and I predicted Wigan would be relegated from every season they were in the English top flight.  In Scotland this season is a departure for me in that I'm not picking Dundee to go down

Them

Us

St J

Sheep

Hibs

Dundee

Hearts

Motherwell

Killie

Hamilton

Thistle P

County

Obviously it's still early doors and teams like the sheep haven't replaced lost players yet, so this may change.

Archived