• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not put any bets on but could be a good day for the favourites.

I think Ribchester is more vulnerable than Churchill, I think that American Patriot could run well in the Queen Anne at a price.

The King's Stand looks a tough one to call but I'll say that Signs of Blessing will get into a place at least.

Not much luck yesterday, went with Linfoot tips largely and they largely bombed. Was gonna put my £20 free bet secured from the first race on Lady Aurelia but ended up putting it on a dobbin :(

Hopefully better luck today.

IMG_0960.thumb.PNG.bdb8058be37a0baeefbc581ccecbcf2f.PNG

Im counting the money already 8)

Had Le Brivido at 11/4 in the first but Mrs Gallagher in the second. Theres no way i would be backing a horse at 5/6 like punters have done with HappyLikeAFool

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Not much luck yesterday, went with Linfoot tips largely and they largely bombed. Was gonna put my £20 free bet secured from the first race on Lady Aurelia but ended up putting it on a dobbin :(

Hopefully better luck today.

IMG_0960.thumb.PNG.bdb8058be37a0baeefbc581ccecbcf2f.PNG

Im counting the money already 8)

Linfoot's generally not too far away with his long shots, always good for an each way poke.

4 minutes ago, List_of_Jericho said:

Linfoot's generally not too far away with his long shots, always good for an each way poke.

Yup, had a near thing at the weekend. 

Might take a punt on Sioux Nation tomorrow at 20/1 in the opener.

Scat Daddy's are usually pretty good sprinters and he won well the last time he ran  on fast ground at the Curragh.

O'Brien/Moore usually do pretty well with their outsiders later on in the week.

Might take a punt on Sioux Nation tomorrow at 20/1 in the opener.
Scat Daddy's are usually pretty good sprinters and he won well the last time he ran  on fast ground at the Curragh.
O'Brien/Moore usually do pretty well with their outsiders later on in the week.

Great shout. Shame i back Mcerin

On 2017-6-20 at 14:55, lichtie23 said:

This fashion nonsense they put on between the races really infuriates me. I couldn't give any less of a f**k

Preach. 

I wouldn't mind, say, one ten minute segment per day as it's definitely an occasion to get dressed up going to the races, but it's complete bullshit inbetween every race.

What would a reasonable guess of the demographic watching the racing be? 95% male? All of whom couldn't give a flying f**k about some bitch's fucking hat?!

Anyway... I like Mori in the next. Probably gonna be my only bet today.

Archived