Kilwinning Rangers 17/18

Scotlad

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor result for kilwinning yesterday.
Where was Boylan? Missed him big time. How Mcguinnes, Wardrope and whyte can't get a start is beyond me. Hoof football is not for me. Keep that for the Talbot.

22 minutes ago, Indy2 said:

Poor result for kilwinning yesterday.
Where was Boylan? Missed him big time. How Mcguinnes, Wardrope and whyte can't get a start is beyond me. Hoof football is not for me. Keep that for the Talbot.

Well it works for Talbot. I must have watched at least 40 junior matches all year and silky football has not been the norm.  On the odd occasion that Barcelonaesque football broke out it was quickly sniffed out. You should be pleased how well your club has done this year and admire the success of the best team in Junior  football. 

The Buffs are only in a position to challenge for the top league this season because of the play-off victory over Kilsyth last season. Carlo was superb in both games and scored one of the best free kicks I’ve seen in the first leg. 

2 hours ago, Lokkit said:

Good to see wee Carlo diving about the park like he is auditioning for Tom Daley’s show. Once again he does nothing in big games 

You'd take Carlo back in a heartbeat. He's been fantastic all season for Buffs, worth the admission money on his own sometimes. Always tries to get the ball down and play despite suffering industrial challenges at times. Carlo tried and tried against Talbot, but for Buffs wasn't to be.

Monti has been fantastic for Kilwinning this season and has scored or created many important goals. Regarding the game Talbot do what Talbot do and showed why they win so many trophies by not playing great but finding a way to win football matches. I see Boylan was missing due to being on holiday and he will always be missed but Kilwinning's discipline once again lets them down and it was a second yellow all day long with there being certain players in Buffs team who clearly can't be trusted when on a yellow card ie Frye, Coleman, Maitland and Hanvey who when sent off yesterday kicks a bin to prove how hard he is. It's easy to say after the event but McGuinnes has to start Buffs next 3 league games who is there best central midfielder by a country mile. For Talbot the 2 centre halves were impressive and the goalie Leishman was impressive especially his kicking, he would be a cracking signing for Buffs if they managed to get him. If Buffs win there last 3 league games I still think they can win this league with Talbot still to play Cumnock, Glens and Pollok.

3 hours ago, funky monkey said:

You'd take Carlo back in a heartbeat. He's been fantastic all season for Buffs, worth the admission money on his own sometimes. Always tries to get the ball down and play despite suffering industrial challenges at times. Carlo tried and tried against Talbot, but for Buffs wasn't to be.

I beg to differ, industrial challenges lol, he thinks he’s a one man team. 

Good to see wee Carlo diving about the park like he is auditioning for Tom Daley’s show. Once again he does nothing in big games 

For me Carlo was the best player in the buffs team. If not for big Leishman buffs wouldve had something from the match. Big Keeper was excellent.

11 hours ago, Lokkit said:

I beg to differ, industrial challenges lol, he thinks he’s a one man team. 

One man team? Really? Mmmmm ...

The number of assists he provides proves otherwise.

You seem very bitter about Carlo, sure he did a turn for Pollok, did you not celebrate his goals? Or are you just jealous that he is with Buffs now?

4 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

One man team? Really? Mmmmm ...

The number of assists he provides proves otherwise.

You seem very bitter about Carlo, sure he did a turn for Pollok, did you not celebrate his goals? Or are you just jealous that he is with Buffs now?

lol Jealous of the Buffs, yeah thats true, im so jealous of him being at a club and winning nothing, he is only interested in where the next big bux comes from,  see how long that lasts

Carlo did do a turn for Pollok, no doubt about it he kept us up twice. Though in his last spell he didn't play to the same level as he had previously consistently. A move was probably best for him and Pollok. Would I take him back? At the moment no. The balance of the team is a lot better and we have plenty of players in his position but never say never. 

I would like to see the Buffs win the league for Davie Winters, Frye and Carlo. They were all excellent for us. 

Archived