Scotlad

Kilwinning Rangers 17/18

Cumnock have three points from 8 games. They are more than a third through their league campaign.
They are in bother.
I would still expect them to beat 5th or 6th in the league below but you never know

Yes il agree they are in bother there next 4 games are at home in the league against Girvan, Arthurlie, hurlford and kilbirne if they fail to pick up at least 9 points from those they could be in serious bother

1 hour ago, funky monkey said:

Would be wonderful to believe that Buffs can win the league, but the usual suspects will be favourites. Talbot seem to have renewed again, Beith are very difficult to play against and Rob Roy will be in the mix. I wasn't convinced by Glens last season, unspectacular for a double winning team, maybe used up all of their lucky breaks last season?

Lucky breaks you dont know what your talking about

2 hours ago, glenmuir said:

Lucky breaks you dont know what your talking about

It's all about opinions and that's mine. Glens enjoyed a lucky win against Buffs in a poor game at New Cumnock, Ben Lewis missed a penalty with the last kick of the ball. Didn't look like they had double winning potential that day. Spoke with a few junior fans at different grounds who shared my view. Effective if unspectacular. Can't see Glens repeating that success this season.

Edited by funky monkey

Yes il agree they are in bother there next 4 games are at home in the league against Girvan, Arthurlie, hurlford and kilbirne if they fail to pick up at least 9 points from those they could be in serious bother

Burns the only creative player from midfield. We need McKenna and Hunter in there beside him, if not then things won't change.

Another great 3 pts on the road for the buffs. Made it a lot harder than it should have been. Wasted a few cracking chances to kill game off earlier. Another goal for Nisbett again, many has he got for the season compared to others who play wide or up top ?