Kilwinning Rangers 17/18

Scotlad

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffs 2 v Beith 1

Great result for Buffs today, despite a below par performance. 2 great goals won it, a fantastic ping from Wardrope from his own half and a great turn a shot from super sub Winters.

Bonus that Bankies beat Talbot. Next up Pollok at Newlandsfield.

Onwards and upwards COYB

I thought Kilwinning showed a totally different side to there usual way of playing which is to attack but today they defended great with them all putting there bodies on the line. Pettigrew, Coleman and Whyte were excellent. I have criticised Wardrope a few times this season on here but credit where credit is due that is one of the best goals I have ever seen and even apart from his goal he worked hard and defended great when at right back for the last fifteen. What a goal from Winters also showing all his experience. Win at Pollok and the league is Buffs to throw away.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bigjimmcalpine said:

Not surprised to hear this as the current buffs goalie is their weak link for me and he will let them down time and time again .

Adam Strain? Have your head checked 

6 hours ago, Bigjimmcalpine said:

Not surprised to hear this as the current buffs goalie is their weak link for me and he will let them down time and time again .

Adam strains done well for us since he came from beith he got player of the year last season and this season personally I think he done ok yeah he's a year older and this could be his last season at the buffs but that's up to the manager but I can't agree with you that he's the weak link suppose we will wait to next Saturday at your bit to see if he's the weak link you may have now got him fired up for this game.

Archived