Kilwinning Rangers 17/18

Scotlad

1 hour ago, funky monkey said:

Would be wonderful to believe that Buffs can win the league, but the usual suspects will be favourites. Talbot seem to have renewed again, Beith are very difficult to play against and Rob Roy will be in the mix. I wasn't convinced by Glens last season, unspectacular for a double winning team, maybe used up all of their lucky breaks last season?

Lucky breaks you dont know what your talking about

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, glenmuir said:

Lucky breaks you dont know what your talking about

It's all about opinions and that's mine. Glens enjoyed a lucky win against Buffs in a poor game at New Cumnock, Ben Lewis missed a penalty with the last kick of the ball. Didn't look like they had double winning potential that day. Spoke with a few junior fans at different grounds who shared my view. Effective if unspectacular. Can't see Glens repeating that success this season.

Yes il agree they are in bother there next 4 games are at home in the league against Girvan, Arthurlie, hurlford and kilbirne if they fail to pick up at least 9 points from those they could be in serious bother

Burns the only creative player from midfield. We need McKenna and Hunter in there beside him, if not then things won't change.

Another great 3 pts on the road for the buffs. Made it a lot harder than it should have been. Wasted a few cracking chances to kill game off earlier. Another goal for Nisbett again, many has he got for the season compared to others who play wide or up top ?

I honestly thought you’d win by a couple today, I got that wrong. It could quite easily have been 5 or 6 if Bo’ness had taken their chances. It was a very poor performance from Kilwinning today who struggled all over the park

Not on to gloat.  I really expected a cuffing for us today on the back of our season so far. 

The buffs were dreadful.  Our keeper had only 1 save to make from open play.  I assume that it was just a real off day, that affected the whole team.

watched this as a neutral and you were well pumped .your number 7 showed in flashes .the big number 14 who came on as a sub had a bit of a dig about him but got the impression had he been on from the start an early bath might have been his - in saying this he was the only one showing any real fight 

The yellow was a stupid one for dissent.  

I had watched a few YouTube videos of recent Buffs games in the last few weeks and thought wee Monti and your forwards would be on top today against our back 4 but it was one of those days where a team just doesn't turn up.        

That's Fitbaw for you.

Thought last week at Beith v Hurlford  was one sided ! Obviously something wrong at Abbey Park, the most inept performance of a team full of football players I've seen, what is happening, Bo'ness average and Buffs missing,  the players don't  want to play for the manager?  Spoke to Buffs men at the game , they were at a loss , lost the dressing room ! Same as Bluenoses, Strain needs to have a look at himself, motivation is not there, 200+ people from ayrshire wasted effort, watching nothing from Buffs, shame on them and him !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Very very poor performance from buffs today not 1 player turned up today.why winters gets a start is beyond me??the same as many supporters are thinking?buffs gaffers friend?? Tactics all wrong 3 big games this season larkhall medda n today.what's going on manager lost dressing room????

Buffy bears r either pissed or suffering shock, ma pal was waiting for buffs as a banker, 3 up bonnyrigg  jeans and banker buffs, didnae believe me, went to a youngun in the club  , got the score on his fone, a well onto Aberdeen tomorrow?

1 hour ago, djorkiev said:

Thought last week at Beith v Hurlford  was one sided ! Obviously something wrong at Abbey Park, the most inept performance of a team full of football players I've seen, what is happening, Bo'ness average and Buffs missing,  the players don't  want to play for the manager?  Spoke to Buffs men at the game , they were at a loss , lost the dressing room ! Same as Bluenoses, Strain needs to have a look at himself, motivation is not there, 200+ people from ayrshire wasted effort, watching nothing from Buffs, shame on them and him !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

17 minutes ago, buffyboy1 said:

Very very poor performance from buffs today not 1 player turned up today.why winters gets a start is beyond me??the same as many supporters are thinking?buffs gaffers friend?? Tactics all wrong 3 big games this season larkhall medda n today.what's going on manager lost dressing room????

Drinking on an empty head shouldn`t be allowed.....Sitting 2nd in the league, in front of Kilbirnie and Auchinleck .....it definitely looks as though he`s "lost the dressing room" ...... Buffs won`t win the division but they`ll have a say in who does win it. A top 5 finish for them is well within their capabilities which by definition means they`ll lose some along the way. 

Archived