Kilwinning Rangers 17/18

Scotlad

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Scotlad said:

Kilwinning Rangers are delighted to announce the signing of Scotland Junior captain Craig Pettigrew.

Good signing for Kilwinning, good options across the board now. Can anyone fill me in with a reason on why Talbot put him on the transfer list considering his history with the club and that they only resigned him in the summer.

Good signing for Kilwinning, good options across the board now. Can anyone fill me in with a reason on why Talbot put him on the transfer list considering his history with the club and that they only resigned him in the summer.

Work and not in starting 11

Buffs have assembled a cracking team good to see.

They sure have . Just hope it’s not being done like the Mccluckie era & try end up back in the mire again . The 1 good thing this time around is that they are improving off the park as well as on it . Back in the 90s the team were great but the park was a shambles

They sure have . Just hope it’s not being done like the Mccluckie era & try end up back in the mire again . The 1 good thing this time around is that they are improving off the park as well as on it . Back in the 90s the team were great but the park was a shambles

Thank God we have played them once already I thought they were a top 6 team now they must be title contenders

Archived