Kilwinning Rangers 17/18

Scotlad

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to wee Craig Dallas at Kilwinning this season, I'll be watching with interest to see how he gets on. It's quite a step-up for him from not being an automatic pick for Glencairn u21s to the Super Premier League, but his performance in the u21 Scottish Cup Final opened quite a few doors for him, so I hope he carries on that form.

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-season Results -

Sat 15th: Stirling Uni 1 Kilwinning Rangers 0 Mon 17th: Kilwinning Rangers 0 BSC Glasgow 3
Wed 19th Kilwinning Rangers 4 Muirkirk 2
Wed 26th: Kilwinning Rangers 5 Shortless 0
Sat 29th: Rossvale 0 Kilwinning Rangers 10

10 hours ago, energyzone said:

Buffs will skoosh this league.

Don't know about us "skooshing" the league,energyzone lol !!! But with the signings Chris Strain has made...& possibly more to come...I'm hoping Buffs can make a serious challenge this season! We're in a better position than we were this time last year,though.:thumsup2 

Don't know about us "skooshing" the league,energyzone lol !!! But with the signings Chris Strain has made...& possibly more to come...I'm hoping Buffs can make a serious challenge this season! We're in a better position than we were this time last year,though.:thumsup2 

Top 5 at least. And another extended Scottish Cup run to bring in the money to help get rid of those portacabins and build some proper changing rooms.

Is the new entrance ready yet?

On 30/07/2017 at 11:07, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

I seem that Winters has scored a few so far. Has he looked good?

Last season he looked like he stayed with us one season too long, but still a goal scorer, just seemed to lack effort st times. But said to a few supporters that as soon as he goes I wouldn't be surprised to see him score 15-20 goals for his new club. 

22 hours ago, superpollok said:

I seem that Winters has scored a few so far. Has he looked good?

Last season he looked like he stayed with us one season too long, but still a goal scorer, just seemed to lack effort st times. But said to a few supporters that as soon as he goes I wouldn't be surprised to see him score 15-20 goals for his new club. 

I've been working away & on holiday at the moment superpollok,so I haven't seen him yet! I recon you're right about rellishing the new challenge at Buffs,& get amongst the goals! I'll probably get to the Ardagh matches to see him in action.

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 10:52, energyzone said:

Top 5 at least. And another extended Scottish Cup run to bring in the money to help get rid of those portacabins and build some proper changing rooms.

Is the new entrance ready yet?

I haven't been to Abby Park since the end of last season energyzone,with work etc.I guess Bill & the guys will have been working their b***s off over the Summer,& things will be moving along nicely. 

Archived