League Predictions

18 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Correct. Wildly wrong with Falkirk. Shift us down to 8th and move everyone up a place and I'll probably not be a million miles away.

I'm sure :D 5 points clear of Morton with a game in hand for now. Early on but a decent gap.

9 clear of ICT as well

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FAF reading back through the seethe amongst (many of) the Bairns on here, when anyone dared to suggest that they wouldn't be right up there, (even though mostly  it would appear that this was folk on the wind up tbf.) .  What the f**k happened by the way?*

One thing I would say is that this is one cutthroat league, and I think apart from Top (us - we have been fucking honking for all but 200 minutes of the season so far, and are still right up there, with a new style of play for teams to think about, and other teams are now starting to suss out St Mirren and Dunfermline) and Bottom (Brechin - just a league too far at the moment), it is virtually impossible to call who else will finish where.

I am going to stick my neck out though and say Dumbarton will do a Dumbarton yet again, and miraculously avoid both automatic relegation and the play offs.

* I ken there are fucking thousands of pages on this but can't be arsed reading through it all.:whistle

24 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I don’t expect us to do anything special, but I think we’ll finish above where we are currently (7th).

Anything lower than playoffs would probably be catastrophic for ICT right? Given the financial murmurs going around

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Bump

A read through the first few pages is good fun.  Particularly with regard to ICT and Falkirk.

Having been sensible enough not to make a pre-season prediction the best guess I will go for now is:

United, St Mirren and Dunfermilne will be 3 of the top 4

Brechin will finish last (sorry guys)

Falkirk or Dumbarton will finish second bottom.

Some equally fun posts from Pars fans about Livi being shite and will be nowhere near the top 4 this season.  Bit of a way to go yet but i think we've surprised a hell of a lot of you on here.

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Some equally fun posts from Pars fans about Livi being shite and will be nowhere near the top 4 this season.  Bit of a way to go yet but i think we've surprised a hell of a lot of you on here.

I'll admit, I did not expect Livi to be anywhere near the top. I still don't think you'll be top four but miles away from relegation would still be a fair effort.

I stand by the claim that Livingston are shite though.

On 20/06/2017 at 13:28, Marshmallo said:

Falkirk

-----

Dundee Utd

St Mirren

Morton

-----

Dunfermline

ICT

Queens

Livi

-----

Dumbarton

-----

Brechin

On 20/06/2017 at 14:25, roman_bairn said:

Falkirk (obviously)
St Mirren
Dundee United
Morton
ICT
Dunfermline
Dumbarton
QoS
Brechin
Livingston (hopefully)

On 24/06/2017 at 08:00, RC55 FFC said:

Falkirk
Dundee U
Inverness
St Mirren
Morton
Dunfermline
QOS
Dumbarton
Livingston
Brechin

On 27/06/2017 at 12:29, lanky_ffc said:

Falkirk 6th :lol:

anigif_sub-buzz-4652-1490312257-4.gif

Livvy have obviously been the surprise package. No one apart from some of their fans thought they would be top 4 material but they certainly have surprised everyone and have only lost 2 games all season.

For Falkirk only to have 1 win is remarkable given their squad. You keep expecting them to improve but then fail to do so. No doubt we will hand them a win on Saturday though.

For us,  lack of investment towards the end of the window leaves us exactly where we should be. We could still push for 4th, but more likely will finish between 6th-8th unless we recruit some more players  in Jan.

I'll go with;

DU.

Pars,

St Mirren

QOTS.

Livvy.

ICT.

Falkirk.

Morton.

Dumbarton.

Brechin.

52 minutes ago, madton said:

Livvy have obviously been the surprise package. No one apart from some of their fans thought they would be top 4 material but they certainly have surprised everyone and have only lost 2 games all season.

For Falkirk only to have 1 win is remarkable given their squad. You keep expecting them to improve but then fail to do so. No doubt we will hand them a win on Saturday though.

For us,  lack of investment towards the end of the window leaves us exactly where we should be. We could still push for 4th, but more likely will finish between 6th-8th unless we recruit some more players  in Jan.

I'll go with;

DU.

Pars,

St Mirren

QOTS.

Livvy.

ICT.

Falkirk.

Morton.

Dumbarton.

Brechin.

You can fight Falkirk for Darryl Duffy.

2 hours ago, madton said:

I'll go with;

DU.

Pars,

St Mirren

QOTS.

Livvy.

ICT.

Falkirk.

Morton.

Dumbarton.

Brechin.

Could be in any order for that top 5, I still think we're in with a chance of a top 4 spot.

Next 7 days is going to be a good indication of how serious a contender for the top 4 we are though, QoS tomorrow and St Mirren on Tues are big games for us, and hopefully Falkirk are still as bad when we play them next Sat.

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'll admit, I did not expect Livi to be anywhere near the top. I still don't think you'll be top four but miles away from relegation would still be a fair effort.

I stand by the claim that Livingston are shite though.

I can see we're growing on you, we'll only be mediocre by the end of the season.

That's actually not bad, if you just swap Livi and Falkirk around you wouldn't be far away.

Looks decent as things stand apart from Falkirk & Livi as you said.

It’s been an incredible start to the season from you guys doubt anyone would’ve predicted it but fair play to you’s.

On 30/06/2017 at 11:32, Dunning1874 said:

So Dale Carrick, who was so successful he managed a grand total of 3 goals in 14 games in League One and was loaned out to Cowdenbeath in January, is going to fire Livingston into the top four of the Championship? No bother.

Good shout.

Archived