Transfer shocker

The Charlie

1 hour ago, The Charlie said:

There's a mass exodus over Hurlford way the goalie and the big centre half howie going to new farm and I'm hearing 2or 3 others are for the offski elsewhere.

Think farrell may well lose his legendary hurlford thistle club status after this exodus 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think his status should ever be affected, the guy must be the most decorated player in their history whose trying to make his own way in management, it's not his fault players respect him and want to play for him.

I think it's clever management from faz, he's trying to build a team that's ready for premier league football and trying to get through the leagues as quick as possible, i wonder if the players linked with new farm will get slaughtered the way the players that left hurlford to go to shortlees did? He will always be a thistle legend as he committed himself to the club for many years. 

3 hours ago, The Charlie said:

I don't think his status should ever be affected, the guy must be the most decorated player in their history whose trying to make his own way in management, it's not his fault players respect him and want to play for him.

I'm not disagreeing with that and agree with your statement but what I'm telling you is the hierarchy at hurlford won't 

It's football people move on all the time. I'm sure they will understand if they don't what can they do about it knowing Ryan I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over it. He's established good friendship with some of the Hurlford boys, and they have decided to move to play for him. I'm sure Hurlford will survive. 

Michael Kennedy you laughing at Ayrshire Amateur football. Your wringing your hands at Ayrshire. You were up The Lees arse at this time last year, the manager was a great guy all the patronising pish etc. Give it a bye stick to the threads that concerns you and never underestimate your opponents aka Cambria

Lol why would I be laughing at Ayrshire football. I wasn't up anyone arse, I have friendship with People from Ayrshire football both from Hurlford and Shortlees who I have a lot of respect for, and I will come on and comment in whatever threads I want. I haven't haven't said one thing that is patronising against Ayrshire football so don't utter nonsense.

And grow up with Cambria comment, I've never under estimated anyone I've played against. 

1 hour ago, itsmaba said:

Michael Kennedy you laughing at Ayrshire Amateur football. Your wringing your hands at Ayrshire. You were up The Lees arse at this time last year, the manager was a great guy all the patronising pish etc. Give it a bye stick to the threads that concerns you and never underestimate your opponents aka Cambria

I didn't see Michael slate Ayrshire football anywhere in this thread or be patronising so a little uncalled for there 

1 hour ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Jist simmer doon there boy scout! Mullen wiz training with Lees last nite so nuthin signed and sealed jist yet

I doubt that very much. The man himselfs been on here clearing up the fact hes signed with new farm. Maybe you were dreaming?

11 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

I doubt that very much. The man himselfs been on here clearing up the fact hes signed with new farm. Maybe you were dreaming?

Awright then tell you whit, nip oan tae oor Facebook site and check the pics fae last night's session and mibbay you can look like a donut anaw lolol

2 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Awright then tell you whit, nip oan tae oor Facebook site and check the pics fae last night's session and mibbay you can look like a donut anaw lolol

I don't get it. He came on and said hes signed with new farm but now hes training with shortlees 3 days later? I'm lost only the beginning of the season will tell I suppose.

2 hours ago, The Mouth said:

I don't get it. He came on and said hes signed with new farm but now hes training with shortlees 3 days later? I'm lost only the beginning of the season will tell I suppose.

Happens all the time, Shortlees's marquee signing for the past 2 seasons has been craig connell pics of him signed on fb etc. 2 year down the line and the boy still hasn't kicked a ball for them so doesn't matter who's signed with who at the moment.

Archived